Reasons to be Cheerful

3 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

I'm sure why we want to speak about diabetes.
Get yerself down to farmfoods and get yerself a good deal on the irn bru. If the barcodes put you off then I'd advise not to go in.
If you need any advice regarding drinking irn bru and cleaning teeth I am here for you .

You're correct. This is reasons to be cheerful.

Im cheerful your teeth are ok and your blood sugar remains unchecked. Yay.

Turning 36 hasn't been too bad so far, got a litre of Absolut vodka, a Pretty Green polo and a Pretty Green Tracksuit top and fifty quid from my mother and also a Lacoste polo, Fifa 18, a Weekend Offender T Shirt,  a pair of Adidas Munchen and a crate of Buckfast from the Mrs. Been for a curry and now in the pub, really can't complain.

Edited by Bert Raccoon

The dentist do not do testing on diabetes. Glad we have this cleared up.
When the wife got diagnosed with type 1 diabetes, ( if you don't know the differences with the types of diabetes have a look online, pretty info) we as a family all got checked up and both kids and I were fine. Her gran also had type 1 diabetes so it seems it skips 1 generation.

Away and don't talk shite.

11 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

The dentist do not do testing on diabetes. Glad we have this cleared up.
When the wife got diagnosed with type 1 diabetes, ( if you don't know the differences with the types of diabetes have a look online, pretty info) we as a family all got checked up and both kids and I were fine. Her gran also had type 1 diabetes so it seems it skips 1 generation .

However ever since she has had the diabetic pump put in this has helped her way of life also ( took a year n half to wait before getting one ).
And yet all this diabetes was noticed 8 years ago through pregnancy.

Be happy :-).

I will carry on enjoy drinking a can of irn bru. ( don't drink alcohol unless you havnt had yet liver checked out ) .

If you want to ignore the fact I obviously meant type 2, feel free. Also, thanks for clarifying the dentist hasn't checked your blood glucose. 

I'm really not sure what your family history has to do with this.

Your teeth got checked at the dentist. Not unchecked.

Your blood glucose was checked so thats  good, depending on how long ago it was.

I had my liver checked last year when I was sick. It was one point above the "normal" range and I've since kept an eye on my booze.

I was only making a wee joke about your sugar consumption and you've really jumped in the deep end. 

I said in my wife's situation this is what has happened. That's a fact. Regarding anyone else I have no idea .

Hope that's cleared things up

It's a way of describing it then, but a misleading one. It's coincidence that there was a generation between instances, that's all.

20 minutes ago, Bert Raccoon said:

Turning 36 hasn't been too bad so far, got a litre of Absolut vodka, a Pretty Green polo and a Pretty Green Tracksuit top and fifty quid from my mother and also a Lacoste polo, Fifa 18, a Weekend Offender T Shirt,  a pair of Adidas Hamburgs and a crate of Buckfast from the Mrs. Been for a curry and now in the pub, really can't complain.

At least if anyone sees you they'll think you're a 16 year old dressing like they're 46.