Reasons to be Cheerful

Mix it with an ounce of golf ball black & then it's absolutely fantastic stuff! ;)

Will investigate!

I mixed the cherry with the vanilla stuff I bought last week. It was nice too.

That stuff was £4.20 an ounce. An ounce will last me around a fortnight at least. Im saving a fortune and in smoking the slightly thicker cut stuff, I'm not giving as much tax to the government either. :lol:

Will investigate!

I mixed the cherry with the vanilla stuff I bought last week. It was nice too.

That stuff was £4.20 an ounce. An ounce will last me around a fortnight at least. Im saving a fortune and in smoking the slightly thicker cut stuff, I'm not giving as much tax to the government either. :lol:

You old smoker, Reynard! ;):D

You old smoker, Reynard! ;):D

I thoroughly enjoy it, and I'm fitter and healthier than 99% of the anti tobacco Nazis that whine like f**k about it.

I have no intention of stopping either, it's too much of a pleasure. I don't drink really either, so a man is surely to be allowed a hobby? <_<

Will investigate!

I mixed the cherry with the vanilla stuff I bought last week. It was nice too.

I prefer my baccy tobacco flavoured, but where are you getting it for £4.20 an ounce?

I thoroughly enjoy it, and I'm fitter and healthier than 99% of the anti tobacco Nazis that whine like f**k about it.

I have no intention of stopping either, it's too much of a pleasure.  I don't drink really either, so a man is surely to be allowed a hobby? <_<

absolutely.....free choice and all that.

(I wasn't trying to be an anti tobacco Nazi btw)

Got an ounce of Black cherry flavoured tobacco yesterday. Absolutely fantastic stuff, and it smells wonderful.

I read your posts last week and eventually ordered some Cherry & Vanilla and some Aniseed. Very glad I did because they're a delight to smoke. I'm picking up a couple of half ounces at a time to try them out but I could easily see me sticking with either of those. Black Cherry was always next on my hit list so I'm glad to see it getting your endorsement.

Which other flavours have you already tried and which ones would you recommend?

I read your posts last week and eventually ordered some Cherry & Vanilla and some Aniseed. Very glad I did because they're a delight to smoke. I'm picking up a couple of half ounces at a time to try them out but I could easily see me sticking with either of those. Black Cherry was always next on my hit list so I'm glad to see it getting your endorsement.

Which other flavours have you already tried and which ones would you recommend?

I haven't actually tried very many at all.

I've tried the vanilla, which is absolutely wonderful. Especially if you smoke it with the orange Rizla papers or the orange zig zag papers.

I got the black cherry yesterday which isn't as huge a flavour but it still smells lovely and it tastes really nice. I got half an ounce of toffee flavour too which I havent tried yet.

I have tried cherry menthol before and to be honest I don't like menthol smokes anyway. But there are absolutely loads to try. Its fun (and not expensive) just buying a half ounce here and there and seeing what you like.

I prefer my baccy tobacco flavoured, but where are you getting it for £4.20 an ounce?

Dalling in Ayr.

I normally bought Pueblo loose out the jar from them which is about £7.50 an ounce but I decided to try the flavoured stuff the other week and it was considerably cheaper. Again, it's loose out the jar, I "think" the brand was Auld Kendall? could be wrong, but I,m sure that was the name on the jar. She told me that because it wasn't as fine cut that it wasn't classified as cigarette tobacco and therefore the tax was considerably less. Pipe tobacco is taxed less and I think that stuff it lumped in with it. Its ribbon cut so its fairly easy to roll, I'm making perfect rollies with it anyway.

I think you can buy online if there isn't a proper tobacconist near you.