Reasons to be Cheerful

I've got a massive swelling on the side of my face (no, it's not from swedging), my shoulders and thighs are agony and I can barely move.

Despite this, I'm in the best mood I've been in for months, an unexplainably great mood.

You know how you're in a good mood for no reason and start chuckling to yourself all day? Got some strange looks come to think of it. Very strange looks, to be fair.

Boilage?

Speak to Welshbairn.

If it's a boil all you can do is dab it with hot water and TCP, and wait for it to burst on it's own or go away. Just be glad it's not in your oxter. If the pain in your shoulders and thighs could be related to whatever's happening to your face go to the doctor or A&E sharpish.

Wife bought half a dozen bags of mixed sweets for Halloween. We received a grand total of 2 visitors (Halloween isn't that big a deal here in Oz) so that means the sweets are mine all mine

#prayfromyteeth

If it's a boil all you can do is dab it with hot water and TCP, and wait for it to burst on it's own or go away. Just be glad it's not in your oxter. If the pain in your shoulders and thighs could be related to whatever's happening to your face go to the doctor or A&E sharpish.

Naw, pains are unrelated.

Went to the quack earlier, trapped hair follicle, all impacted now, week of antibiotics.

Job done!

I get to finish early on Friday, go out for a night out in Dundee, which I haven't done in a while. Go to the football on the Saturday, then I get to have Monday off and only work the Tuesday and Wednesday next week. I'm looking forward to it already.

Downside, I have to go back to Greenock tomorrow.

Had to phone O2 for a PAC code for my step-brother today.

Had all the details of the phone and contract, so to save time and effort I pretended to be him. My acting skills mustn't be what they used to be - cue phone call from the Fraud Squad, red-faced explanations and a ticking off from an irate gentleman on the other end of the phone (although I suspect he was trying hard not to laugh). :lol:

Guest The Phoenix
I once did something similar in my younger days when a debt collector phoned my folks house. I answered the phone pretending to be my dad by the guy was having none of it, saying, "look, know that it's you. Stop pretending to be your dad."

I was raging.

TBF not many folk have a house that talks.