Reasons to be Cheerful

Update.

Loudmouth bint spent over an hour speaking to one of her(unlucky) neighbours that happened to be in the pub. She arranged a party back at her bit for tonight.Neighbour said she was going out for ciggies. Neighbour never came back. Loud bint has now left in huff. :lol:

Edit. If she had asked me to party, I would have been in like Flint!

Edited by supermik

First day back at work after a fortnight off to find we have changed managers. former manager asks for a quick meeting before I left for the day. Got me a 8% pay rise.

Bingo

I got a new job. It's part time, only 13 weeks and paying only slightly more than I get on the rock and roll but it feels good to get back in the loop again and no longer being a scrounger, other staff seem to be a good bunch as well.

I got a new job. It's part time, only 13 weeks and paying only slightly more than I get on the rock and roll but it feels good to get back in the loop again and no longer being a scrounger, other staff seem to be a good bunch as well.

Well done, temporary is always a foot in the door. Best of luck with it :)