Club DECE

Entry to Club DECE has closed. All club members have been finalized and a definitive list will be published on this thread, by myself, soon.

In the meantime, enjoy your weekend and have a bottle of MDece 20/20 on me.

The Collector.

Very dece of you to post an official list so the real dece lads know who they should speak to and who to ignore.

#ignoretheundece #grannydanger

Very dece of you to post an official list so the real dece lads know who they should speak to and who to ignore.

#ignoretheundece #grannydanger

It would be awfy funny if he didnt include you

GD genuinely has the worst patter ever. Every time I discuss stuff with him I feel like it's impossible for me to say anything funny or clever as he's giving me literally nothing to work with. I still love and tolerate him, though. #loveandtolerance

GD genuinely has the worst patter ever. Every time I discuss stuff with him I feel like it's impossible for me to say anything funny or clever as he's giving me literally nothing to work with. I still love and tolerate him, though. #loveandtolerance

I didn't think it was my job to give you anything to "work with". Probably my fault for not understanding social media.

BTW if you "love" somebody then you don't need to "tolerate" them. I don't think it can be true love. #hurtnow

I didn't think it was my job to give you anything to "work with". Probably my fault for not understanding social media.

BTW if you "love" somebody then you don't need to "tolerate" them. I don't think it can be true love. #hurtnow

That second part isn't true; just think of an annoying little brother or (perhaps more pertinently) senile grandparent. Sure, you love them, but there are times when they can be a bit difficult to tolerate. #loveandtolerance

That second part isn't true; just think of an annoying little brother or (perhaps more pertinently) senile grandparent. Sure, you love them, but there are times when they can be a bit difficult to tolerate. #loveandtolerance

You're wrong. I put it down to the fact that you're too shallow to really understand what love is.

BTW love of yourself doesn't count.

You're wrong. I put it down to the fact that you're too shallow to really understand what love is.

BTW love of yourself doesn't count.

I suggest that you look up 'tolerance' in a dictionary, as it's apparent that you don't know what it means. #dunningkrugereffect

I suggest that you look up 'tolerance' in a dictionary, as it's apparent that you don't know what it means. #dunningkrugereffect

There's no point in suggesting that you look up "love" in a dictionary as anyone who relies on a dictionary definition of an emotion has an emotional black spot. #sociopath

There's no point in suggesting that you look up "love" in a dictionary as anyone who relies on a dictionary definition of an emotion has an emotional black spot. #sociopath

Tolerance isn't an emotion. Seriously, I honestly do think you'd benefit from looking it up. #loveandtolerance