Club DECE

Would you be able to make your room in your inbox please mate? Desperately trying to get through but demand must understandably be v.v.v. high.

There should be room now. Unfortunately I'm receiving PMs from all these squares that I've never even heard of trying to join Club DECE #giveoverm8 #youaintevenreem

There should be room now. Unfortunately I'm receiving PMs from all these squares that I've never even heard of trying to join Club DECE #giveoverm8 #youaintevenreem

ThanQ m8.

This is even more stressful than waiting for my degree classification, or a reply to a 'risky' ( :P ) text to a 9/10 + :(

ThanQ m8.

This is even more stressful than waiting for my degree classification, or a reply to a 'risky' ( :P ) text to a 9/10 + :(

PM received.

Congratulations on being the 1st confirmed member of Club DECE! Make your way to the dance floor, there's a bottle of MDece 20/20 (O. Jub) chilling for you.

Club DECE:

Lexi Collector

Marshmallo

LinkinFighter

Swampy

mhak

Big Rob

SodjesSixteenIncher

mattydfc

lanky_ffc

Orainn (RIP)

Honest_Man#1

Aufc

SuperCaleyGoBallistic

ForzaDundee

bullywee

thisGRAEME

Smurph

Dunning1874

Fudge

J_Stewart

itzdrk

EdinburghLivi

JamboMikey

Congratulations.

Edited by Lexi Collector

Club DECE:

Lexi Collector

Marshmallo

LinkinFighter

Swampy

mhak

Big Rob

SodjesSixteenIncher

mattydfc

lanky_ffc

Orainn (RIP)

Honest_Man#1

Aufc

SuperCaleyGoBallistic

ForzaDundee

bullywee

Fudge

itzdrk

EdinburghLivi

Congratulations.

#standard

Club DECE lost all of its credibility as soon as I saw that Big Rob was on the list. A pretty tragic poster. I deserve better treatment after all of the #mathsbantz I have provided tonight. I also started to lift last week.

Anyway, I'm off to start a rival group - Club DOSS. I've started re-using this word, this blast from the past. In terms of describing good things, 'doss' is a much better word than 'dece'. Anybody who is interested, feel free to PM me.

Club DECE lost all of its credibility as soon as I saw that Big Rob was on the list. A pretty tragic poster. I deserve better treatment after all of the #mathsbantz I have provided tonight. I also started to lift last week.

Anyway, I'm off to start a rival group - Club DOSS. I've started re-using this word, this blast from the past. In terms of describing good things, 'doss' is a much better word than 'dece'. Anybody who is interested, feel free to PM me.

Big Rob says 'Fred' instead of 'thread'. He's basically a genius.

The fact you've actually made a "club" purely out of guys kind of defeats this entire thing I'm afraid. Nothing dece about having an exclusive club with people you've never met on a football forum

:wub:

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

#welljell #dweeb

It's incredibly homoerotic as it is, to have actually made a list is just unbelievably bad

The fact you've actually made a "club" purely out of guys kind of defeats this entire thing I'm afraid. Nothing dece about having an exclusive club with people you've never met on a football forum

Here at Club DECE we value the opinion of #undece posters like yourself.

Just kidding. Get the hell out.

Here at Club DECE we value the opinion of #undece posters like yourself.

Just kidding. Get the hell out.

:lol: Are you that desperate to be liked on an Internet forum?

You're taking this exclusion really badly #dontbejelbereem

I had no idea this was an actual club, I presumed it was just a bunch of guys having a laugh and trying to wind folk up. Now I know it's an actual "club" and this has all been vaguely serious I'm a little bit worried to be honest, I've plenty of friends in the real world anyway. Being in an Internet club holds no interest to me

I had no idea this was an actual club, I presumed it was just a bunch of guys having a laugh and trying to wind folk up. Now I know it's an actual "club" and this has all been vaguely serious I'm a little bit worried to be honest, I've plenty of friends in the real world anyway. Being in an Internet club holds no interest to me

You seem pretty wound up by the whole thing, tbh #youevencompete #randomgay