Club DECE

#OJ aye.

Think I've posted this before but in the 214 (where I live #dallas) you can sometimes find the electric melon flavor, which is fucking ace. It's actually watermelon but sweet as well #carbs

Sounds utterly tragic. :(

You strike me as someone who probably collects things. Not sure what, just...things. Do you collect things? #loner

Anyway, bit late but #orangejoob all the way obvs.

If I had to hazard a guess at what he collects, I'd say that it's probably something he considers to be 'zany'. The kind of thing that he thinks will make for an interesting anecdote if he tells people about it at parties, a strategy which doesn't work for two reasons:

• No-one invites him to parties.
  • In the unlikely event of him actually being invited to one and telling people about his collection, people would still just find him weird.

I think that it's likely to be something like Kinder egg toys or flat pack furniture instructions.

Sounds utterly tragic. :(

You think a week in Ibiza with tidy girls cutting about, fantastic weather and my favourite DJs playing some incredible sets sounds utterly tragic? You're perfectly entitled to your opinion but I had the time of my life :)

Vaguely serious question for a moment.

What is it that determines how easily you build muscle? I know a few guys who are built like skelfs and no matter how much #lifting they do, they never seem to gain any real muscle mass. I've only been lifting again for 2 weeks after a 2 year hiatus and I pack it on like it's going out of fashion.

What is it that determines how easily you build muscle? I know a few guys who are built like skelfs and no matter how much #lifting they do, they never seem to gain any real muscle mass. I've only been lifting again for 2 weeks after a 2 year hiatus and I pack it on like it's going out of fashion.

I'm much the same.

Don't you think it builds up an element of complacency, knowing that you can let it go for a while?

I'm finding it harder and harder to keep at it and have given serious consideration to just letting myself become a fatty.

I'm much the same. Don't you think it builds up an element of complacency, knowing that you can let it go for a while? I'm finding it harder and harder to keep at it and have given serious consideration to just letting myself become a fatty.

It does a bit. I stopped #lifting after I left uni and got a job as it was more difficult to find the time. I now realise that was a v.v. undeece attitude to have and have realised the error of my ways. I now intend to #lift4lyf and will certainly not let my physical condition and appearance deteriorate below reem.

Destiny mate. The dece boys are destined to be huge whilst the doss boys are destined to be lifes losers

A lot of it is due to body type: http://www.muscleandstrength.com/articles/body-types-ectomorph-mesomorph-endomorph.html

I'm probably somewhere between ecto and meso; I'm tall and lean but struggle to put on a lot of muscle. I have quite a low body fat % and still look #reem though.

A lot of it is due to body type:  http://www.muscleandstrength.com/articles/body-types-ectomorph-mesomorph-endomorph.html

I'm probably somewhere between ecto and meso; I'm tall and lean but struggle to put on a lot of muscle. I have quite a low body fat % and still look #reem though.

Somatotypes aren't really accepted in physiology, but genetics do come into play. Muscle memory is also relevant here; cell solubility and other factors mean that if you've had lean mass previously you'll regain it more quickly than if you hadn't.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

I just spent £99.75 on protein

I could have given you loads of protein for free. All you would need to do would be close your eyes and suck it out of a tube.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Pie & Bovril mobile app