Club DECE

The 8/10 American asked me along to an art gallery this wkend (I was at Tate Modern on Fri night and now she thinks I'm all cultured). I played it cool and said I had a few things on but she should text me and let me know what day she's going. #keepherkeen

Some #dece stuff from Ayrs sponsor today

Calvin Ayre, founder of the Bodog brand, currently fasting on a strict diet of wakeboarding, girls and cocktails in Antigua

Bodog UK

‏We've signed up as #Ayr Utd shirt sponsors for the 3rd year running - stand by for the topless photo shoot of sexy vixens in new kit! #Bodog

I haven't been back to Starbucks yet as although I have had dead time between work and training, it's been too sunny to sit inside. #sunsoutgunsout

It's okay; I'm mhak. She'll wait.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

I know we're spending more and more time in the #dece forum #lads but this nearly fell off page 1, can't allow that, so I'm #lifting us right back up to the top of page 1 where we belong.

Back to lifting today after a #dece 3-1 win in our second pre-season friendly last night, two assists from sweeper, and was a generally #sensaysh performance from myself...natch.

#wearenumberonebutstilltryingharder #increasethedece

There's a Club #Dece forum?

PMed you the link m8. Soz, there's always someone who gets left out and obvs you're quite new. Think that's everyone now?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Although I'm older (29) iv had some v.v.v. Dece times. About to get married (sob) so off on my stag do 2moz #benidorm. Sporting hero theme and I'm going as #sirwiggo. Even though I am calming down I sill intend to #lift and #getonit as much as poss. I hope once I am married I'm still #dece :unsure:

Although I'm older (29) iv had some v.v.v. Dece times. About to get married (sob) so off on my stag do 2moz #benidorm. Sporting hero theme and I'm going as #sirwiggo. Even though I am calming down I sill intend to #lift and #getonit as much as poss. I hope once I am married I'm still #dece :unsure:

tumblr_m6c8toaQkW1ryj6qoo1_500.gif