Club DECE

Was meant to have work drinks last night but patched it because I was feeling tired. Worth it though, cause I got up at 7 and beat my #5repmax on the bench and deadlift. Now munching on a bowl of porridge and #protein shake.

#carbsformarbs #benchtostaydench

Sounds dench m8. Was my #cardio day yeaterday. Absolutely smashed out a 10k. #leavingdrinks for a work mate tonight. Hoping to see some sluts.

Sounds dench m8. Was my #cardio day yeaterday. Absolutely smashed out a 10k. #leavingdrinks for a work mate tonight. Hoping to see some sluts.

I thought the club Dece guys would be more respectful towards women.

Edited by Granny Danger

I thought the club Dece guys would be more respectful towards women.

You're assuming that 'slut' is gender specific / derogatory. Plz stop being sexist in our fred. #dinosaur

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

You're assuming that 'slut' is gender specific / derogatory. Plz stop being sexist in our fred. #dinosaur

Trying to defend the indefensible by deflection. Big surprise.

Trying to defend the indefensible by deflection.  Big surprise.

Telling people who are wrong that they're wrong isn't deflection. #unlucks

If you looked up the definition of slut you would see what it meant. If you randomly asked people what the term slut meant the overwhelming majority (if not all) of them would tell you it was a derogatory term for a woman.

However it doesn't surprise me that you are trying to defend your little friend rather than criticising him for the use of the word.

Trying to defend the indefensible by deflection. Big surprise.

I did mean in in a derogatory manner lol soz m8.

:rolleyes:

I did mean in in a derogatory manner lol soz m8.

You know,if club Dece wasn't known to be a close-knit unit, it might seem to non-members that you had hung wee mhak out to dry on this one, Ralph TS.

PS. You dece guys might want to keep TS away from cherry trees. ;)

If you looked up the definition of slut you would see what it meant.  If you randomly asked people what the term slut meant the overwhelming majority (if not all) of them would tell you it was a derogatory term for a woman.

However it doesn't surprise me that you are trying to defend your little friend rather than criticising him for the use of the word.

Your posts on this topic scream out 'I've had v. little contact with women'.

My (numerous) female friends talk about men in the same way that I do about women. White knighting like you are assumes that they're total dribbling morons who are always exploited rather than exploiters (assuming anyone's being exploited) and can't defend themselves.

I'd say 'slut' refers to attitudes regarding sexual intercourse rather than gender, and that whether or not it's derogatory is contingent on the values of the individual using the term.

Btw, TheScarf still hasn't said that the term is gender specific. Strong reading comprehension, you revolting old sexist. #stands

Your posts on this topic scream out 'I've had v. little contact with women'.

My (numerous) female friends talk about men in the same way that I do about women. White knighting like you are assumes that they're total dribbling morons who are always exploited rather than exploiters (assuming anyone's being exploited) and can't defend themselves.

I'd say 'slut' refers to attitudes regarding sexual intercourse rather than gender, and that whether or not it's derogatory is contingent on the values of the individual using the term.

Btw, TheScarf still hasn't said that the term is gender specific. Strong reading comprehension, you revolting old sexist. #stands

That whole post is pathetic pish from start to finish.

Mind you I find it funny how easily wound up you guys get.

That whole post is pathetic pish from start to finish.

Mind you I find it funny how easily wound up you guys get.

Beige posting 101: every time someone acknowledges you, that means they're wound up. #beige

My advice to you: get to know some women. It'll help you understand how they feel about stuff. Maybe then you'll treat them more like the mature adults they are, as opposed to oppressed simpletons in need of your protection. The 1950s are over; get with the times and treat women with a bit of respect. #sexistpig

A slut is any person deemed to be sexually promiscous, anyone that claims it only applies to women is clearly a sexist, v. v. v. undece, IMO.

Funny also that regarding the Club Dece #lads being wound up, I believe it was old man danger that - under no provcation - referred to Mr J_Stewart (member of Club Dece) as a tit. Not the actions of a man wound up by Clud Dece though, no sir, not even remotely.