Club DECE

Not checked out this thread for a while.  Maybe it should be re titled  "Sad C*nt Fantasies".

Good shout! It'd be a perfect place for you to claim to be socially adequate and/or happy. #suicidewatch

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

attachicon.gifmeeee.jpg

As you can see old man danger is telling porkies.

Thats me in the jacket, looking reem

You look quite a bit like a young Robert Lewandowski.

Don't be too harsh on Granny guys. He comes from an era when you'd bust all kinds of nuts in your long johns if you saw a 2/10s ankles.

Edited by JamboMikey

Just to keep you all in the loop, next time I hit Starbucks for an Americano (black with no sugar obvs) will be Friday. #thewildlifterhuntshisprey #getinvolved #starbucksgirl

I'm going to my mates to smoke some drugs for the first time since #LADsterdam and, courtesy of the #deceasfuck lads at Just Eat, we won a free £25 take away meal #cheatday #munchies

Was at MT tonight, but will be lifting tomoz. Going for a new 3RM on the #benchpress, so wish me luck. We're all gonna make it brahs.

Did some upper body #lifting after work and played 5s later on for #cardio. Thought I'd be knackered at football but was pretty pumped and we won 7-6. thisGRAEME pulled off a double wondersave at the end. #someboi

Cheers Lanky. I'd also like to make it known that Lanky does all the running in our team and the skinny London wraiths in the other teams bounce off him. #definitelylifts #4inarow #reemteam

Nailed that bench today, brahs. #99problemsbutabenchaintone #fuckstressbenchpress #nobenchnowench #benchmakesyouhench

The bird in my work canteen is mad for mhak, btw. I'd say 7/10, but a bit neddy for my taste. She's not sophisticated like #starbucksgirl. Will not pursue.

The bird in my work canteen is mad for mhak, btw. I'd say 7/10, but a bit neddy for my taste. She's not sophisticated like #starbucksgirl. Will not pursue.

Surely worth a pump?

Surely worth a pump?

Maybe if I get bored. They serve Costa Coffee here, though, and I wouldn't want to offend #starbucksgirl.

Btw, does anyone else hate being checked out by girls who're with their boyfs at the time? Their boyf always notices and I'm all like :( #sozm8

Jesus wept what a truly horrendous flustercuck of a thread, I do hope no-one who has left school is a regular on here, I thought boys grew out of this sort of pish around 16.   :(

Cool post, but it would've been quicker to just say 'I'm a jealous beta' and leave it at that.

'Flustercuck' is atrosh bantz btw. #youshouldfeelbad