Club DECE

I'm sure Manifesto is the only shop that sells real Stone Island.  

Indeed. There's a list of licensed stores on the SI website and manifesto is the only one in Dundee. It's a top shop as well, know a couple of guys who work in there and I get a few heads up about incoming stock. Doss.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

On the subject of dece polos this little number arrived this morning. Prob won't wear it outside as it's more a lounging about the mansion polo.

Posted Image

That is absolutely atrocious. :lol:

On the subject of dece polos this little number arrived this morning. Prob won't wear it outside as it's more a lounging about the mansion polo.

Posted Image

I genuinely wouldn't be seen dead wearing that. Not only is it horrendous, it's well known that EA7 is the ned label of Armani.

If you turned up to a gastropub for some food and cocktails with the club Dece boys wearing that, you'd be rightly mocked. A poor, poor effort from a much respected poster. EDIT - I mean Jimmy85

Living in the West End of Glasgow (because i'm rich), I have a wide variety of premium clothes shops close at hand. I'm not left scouring the shelves with fellow proles in 'Manifesto', like poor people when a fresh batch of items have been placed on the 'reduced to clear' section of the super market.

Edited by Fudge

SI is classic Italian casual wear. You're wearing EA7 ffs. :lol:

Stone Island gear stopped being #dece about 10 years ago. You're welcome to all my old stuff if you wish. Might have to lose a bit of weight first though.

I like a Penguin polo myself.

Tells the ladies that I've got a bit of cash in my wallet but I'm not going to flaunt it.

Yep, I'm also a fan of Penguin. Their stuff lasts well, but I'm finding more and more regular people are wearing it.

Christ, better hand the polo into the charity shop then! 

Sorry for being so brutal, Jimmy.

You're also way off the money with SI. When every man and their dug had a Raso Gamatto (circa 2004) you may have had a point. However, their latest line is very doss.