Club DECE

That just shows how many times I've had to respond to Club DECE members talking about Club DOSS. Tragic. Keep to your own wee club. We are not interested in an Old Firm-esque rivalry.

Plz stop copying things I said to you days ago. Thnx in advance. #cringe

Here's a Top 5 from my #clubdeceworkoutplaylist. It's a little more dancey than mhak's but hopefully you #decelads enjoy:

Armin van Buuren - This Is What It Feels Like (W&W Remix): Big remix of a big summer tune. #ladsontour

Tiësto - Flight 643 (Dax 2013 Rework): New re-work of a fave from my main man T. #classic

Knife Party - Internet Friends (VIP Remix): Angry music is gr8 for #lifting.

Skrillex - Bangarang: Went from being homeless to a millionaire and tapping E. Goulding. #someboy #totesinspirash

Pendulum - Propane Nightmares: Did a few spinning classes before my holiday last year and this was always the last song played. #cardio

Some more club dece 'lifters' :      ;)

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=AO43p2Wqc08

Nothing about any posts I've seen from you so far leads me to believe this will be worth my time. Soz m8. #stepitup

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Here's a Top 5 from my #clubdeceworkoutplaylist. It's a little more dancey than mhak's but hopefully you #decelads enjoy:

Skrillex - Bangarang: Went from being homeless to a millionaire and tapping E. Goulding. #someboy #totesinspirash

i highly doubt Sonny Moore was homeless after all the cash he made from #dripping scene girls when in From First To Last

Nothing about any posts I've seen from you so far leads me to believe this will be worth my time. Soz m8. #stepitup

Short guy, short memory --- I'm not your m8. Now keep an open mind and get down with the Village boys. #enjoythecrackwithmachomak

Short guy, short memory --- I'm not your m8. Now keep an open mind and get down with the Village boys.  #enjoythecrackwithmachomak

I might not be your m8, but you're mine and there's nothing you can do about that. #unlucks

I might not be your m8, but you're mine and there's nothing you can do about that. #unlucks

Creepy, but in a kinda nice way. #rolemodelforadeceguy

Btw, the banana bread should be tried with raisins rather than nuts #sharesomelovinattheoven

Creepy, but in a kinda nice way.  #rolemodelforadeceguy

Btw, the banana bread should be tried with raisins rather than nuts #sharesomelovinattheoven

Was going to do it with raisins at some point. Chocolate chips on top would be good too. #iifym