Club DECE

Jesus wept what a truly horrendous flustercuck of a thread, I do hope no-one who has left school is a regular on here, I thought boys grew out of this sort of pish around 16. :(

Another non lifter

Jesus wept what a truly horrendous flustercuck of a thread, I do hope no-one who has left school is a regular on here, I thought boys grew out of this sort of pish around 16. :(

Someone who was still at school would probably construct a better sentence(s) than that. #grammar

Edited by lanky_ffc

Looked like a v. v. v. dece set.

Seems like the crowd was packed with loads of m. m. deuce chicas too.

Think we should award C. Harris an honourary Dece University degree in #massivebeats and #sharpaesthetics

Btw, does anyone else hate being checked out by girls who're with their boyfs at the time? Their boyf always notices and I'm all like :( #sozm8

Hit a run recently of being chatted up by #birdz with bfs, without even trying. Think it's my good listening skills and bad boy stubble that has them weak at the knees.

#ELsclassicslags

Been without broadband in my new flat meaning I haven't been able to access P&B for a few days since the app is a piece of #DOSS on 3G. This was the first thread I caught up on, been missing the patter. Was all going well till Old Man Danger showed up #undece #elderly

Been spending the time without distractions doing press-ups and/or sit-ups in prep for my trip to IDECEa on Saturday. Also went shopping for a couple of pairs of shorts to show off my legs to the ladies. Been working so hard in the gym that my calves could now be mistaken for full grown cows #swole

Also impulse bought a simple black wool Lacoste jumper despite the fact I won't be wearing it for a few months. It's alright though - I'm Marshmallo so I can afford it.

Nail hit on head. The wee boys will be having tantrums about this.

Edited by Granny Danger

Granny Danger hates us so much that he has 48 posts on this thread, which is more than Club Dece stalwarts such as LinkinFighter, JamboMikey and EdinburghLivi. #makesyouthink

Granny Danger hates us so much that he has 48 posts on this thread, which is more than Club Dece stalwarts such as LinkinFighter, JamboMikey and EdinburghLivi. #makesyouthink

He is absolutely gutted he is too old

No I don't hate any of you mhak, I really wouldn't want you to think that.

He is absolutely gutted he is too old

Even if I were 30 or 40 years younger I don't think I'd fit in with you guys.

Edited by Granny Danger

#notlonguntilmarbs13 #godeceorgohome

I see old man danger is still going, he must have a daughter that one of the dece lads rejected. #unlucks

I doubt if he gets to speak to his family much teebs (tbh). #lonely

Edited by Mak

Was meant to have work drinks last night but patched it because I was feeling tired. Worth it though, cause I got up at 7 and beat my #5repmax on the bench and deadlift. Now munching on a bowl of porridge and #protein shake.

#carbsformarbs #benchtostaydench