Club DECE

Club Dece boys are all yes voters because voting yes requires confidence in yourself and your country.

It mirrors everyday life. A Dece boi will walk over to the most attractive girl on the dance floor while a doss boy will be scared of the consequences of rejection.

Edited by Fudge

Hahaha! Fat hand! :lol:

For the record I'm no fat and yes I lift. Can't be a unfit fatty in my line of work I'm afraid. I need strong abs, quads and guns at the ready whenever called upon.

Meat, exercise, the house, the wheels, and a job in uniform that the ladies love.

BeingACE>>>>>BeingDECE

:lol:

For the record I'm no fat and yes I lift. Can't be a unfit fatty in my line of work I'm afraid. I need strong abs, quads and guns at the ready whenever called upon.

Meat, exercise, the house, the wheels, and a job in uniform that the ladies love.

BeingACE>>>>>BeingDECE

BeingDECE

Being a shite flinging beta.

BeingACE>>>>>BeingDECE

Not being funny mate but your hand is fat. I've never met anyone with a toned physique and morbidly obese hands before.

My boy Fudge has you banged to rights on this one.

ETA: What's going on with guys like 8Mile even being allowed in here? In any normal club the top bois would be protected from all the jealous beta's, why are the PnB elite being subjected to this nonsense? Sort it out Div.

Edited by Guest

Milesy is a fat #beta ? Of course he is, it all makes perfect sense. No wonder he's so jealous and angry, here's us #DECEbois with our chiseled physiques and flowing confidence, while he's an ugly chubber that lies about throwing shit at people.

Oh, Milesy :(

Yeah, so what's happening is I come on here to write absolute nonsense as usual, and you all bite like fcuk and get yourselves in a right state :lol:

Anyway, I'm away to put my fat hand into training, try lose some of the excess hand chubb.

Til next time boys...

ecTvMrk.gif

BeingACE>>>>>BeingDECE

2cqmz9j.jpg