Club DECE

I was always of the opinion that Rachel was the hottest, but my word, Tina is now by far the best.

I always prefer Tina tbh.....Rachel was always the one that had the looks but fcuk all else going on.

Still fcuking "wid" have of course though!

Edited by sjc

I'm not gonna lie - if Marjory wasn't on the scene, I would be prepared to give Jo the full 5 mins. She looks rough and can't hit the notes any more, but she does look filthy.

jo_o_meara_tryingtobustout_oa3Pp18.sized

I would have my reservations about her baking skills and whether she would be accepted in the WI Motherwell Branch though.

It certainly does, another pop classic from the superbly talented queen of pop. Love her or loathe her (I love her obvs), there's no doubt, her tunes are as catchy as chlamydia at a Dundee unders perty.

As I've said previously,

Swifty >>>>>>>>>> Ed Sheeran

I met Greg James in George Sq Gardens during the #festival.

My mates wanted to go up to him, I was like "nah bros, leave the boi alone on his time off". Anyway, they went up anyway and we got a photo. Absolute gent of a lad. Decent = Dece.

Swifty is easily in the top 5 Dece burds for her ridic pop anthems and generally just being sum burd.

1. Swifty

2. A.Exarchopoulos

3. L.Li

4. Wee Nic

5. LMaybz

IMO.

Edit: Forgt about the Maybz. Had to sub out J.DENCH. Soz Judy.

Edited by SodjesSixteenIncher

My mates wanted to go up to him, I was like "nah bros, leave the boi alone on his time off". Anyway, they went up anyway and we got a photo. Absolute gent of a lad. Decent = Dece.

I served him a pizza in said #GSqGardens during the #EdFest.

Swifty is easily in the top 5 Dece burds for her ridic pop anthems and generally just being sum burd.

1. Swifty

2. A.Exarchopoulos

3. L.Li

4. Wee Nic

5. LMaybz

IMO.

Edit: Forgt about the Maybz. Had to sub out J.DENCH. Soz Judy.

Holy shit bro, that's so similar to my list. :o

Guy-love.gif

There's probably loads of #solid10's that I'd give a shaygin out to over any of my five (if you're talking popstars then even Katy Perry would beat Swifty) but in terms of "I've never even met you and I'd wife you right now if I could" all round #deceoutoftens, I'd say:

1) L. Maybz

2) Adele #thefrenchone

3) L. Li (her from about five years ago would be numero uno, but she's going for a whole Lady Gaga thing now which relegates her two spots)

4) Swifty/U. Healy (don't make me choose bro's)

5).....

ryan-gosling-sexy-pics.jpg?123

See if I gee a f**k

Marjory sings in the local choir and I assume that she has been excluded from the list due to ClubDece's lovely manners.

#respectful #niceladsaredecelads #goodwholesomefun #christmassongsinthewi