Club DECE

UNDECEMileBU just can't stay away from us can he? He really is the most jealousy filled beta I think I've ever come across. Not even sure WeeperDee was this full of bitterness and rage towards the #KingsofDECE. We pity you, we really do. Would you like to be our #ClubDECE Jester perhaps? We laugh at you all the time anyway, might as well make it an official position?

You're not allowed to use your own shite as a substitute for juggling balls though, you shit flicking little scamp.

#ClubDECEjester #usingjealousbetastoentertainus

UNDECEMileBU just can't stay away from us can he? He really is the most jealousy filled beta I think I've ever come across. Not even sure WeeperDee was this full of bitterness and rage towards the #KingsofDECE. We pity you, we really do. Would you like to be our #ClubDECE Jester perhaps? We laugh at you all the time anyway, might as well make it an official position?

You're not allowed to use your own shite as a substitute for juggling balls though, you shit flicking little scamp.

Milez is consumed by hatred for the #KingsofDECE, J-Dawg.

There's basically three kinds of people.

The type of person who reads this, identifies with the state of mind that is dece and just swags himself the f**k in the krew.

The kind of guy that recognises it's not for him but has nothing but love for a playa. "It's not for me, but good on them", he thinks.

Then there's the betas who are all over this thread like a rash because ultimately they're seething with jealousy.

Nothing but respect for the first two, live and let live brothers. The jobbyslinger is unfortunately the lastest #cat3 on the scene.

I know there aren't any offish dece bois seshies planned for this weekend but wherever we are tonight, let's all lift our decebombs to the air and raise a toast to the haters.

Left the rest of the St Johnstone fans in Lucerne to head to my hotel with two hot German female twins.

Surely a ticket into club dece.

Too right it is broseph, we welcome you with open arms.

Ignore the shite flinger, he tries to bring the #boiz down with his shite (flinging) patter but we know better.

Too right it is broseph, we welcome you with open arms.

Ignore the shite flinger, he tries to bring the #boiz down with his shite (flinging) patter but we know better.

Perhaps he is just #jel. Perhaps consider enrolling him in the jelly school.

Going bouldering with a female friend tomorrow. Chance to climb some #rocks and flex the #guns out for the birds. #rockhard

Left the rest of the St Johnstone fans in Lucerne to head to my hotel with two hot German female twins.

Surely a ticket into club dece.

V, v, v, dece IMO.

The type of person who reads this, identifies with the state of mind that is dece and just swags himself the f**k in the krew.

The kind of guy that recognises it's not for him but has nothing but love for a playa. "It's not for me, but good on them", he thinks.

Then there's the betas who are all over this thread like a rash because ultimately they're seething with jealousy.

Nothing but respect for the first two, live and let live brothers. The jobbyslinger is unfortunately the lastest #cat3 on the scene.

I know there aren't any offish dece bois seshies planned for this weekend but wherever we are tonight, let's all lift our decebombs to the air and raise a toast to the haters.

I have to give credit to the Collector, this thread is still going strong and still attracts social misfits to pass comment with pangs of jealousy. :lol:

Hi how are you all today? Yet another glorius day of sun and warmth!

This recent spell of good weather has me feeling positively enlightened whilst working outside, with the benefits of being paid well, and picking up a great tan, as women walk by and admire my tanned and toned physique whilst their vagina's shudder at the thought of having a handsome man who knows how to graft, inside them.

But thats not why I wanted to post here. I just wanted to say I hope you #skinny #prettys are having a great day in the sun, taps aff, ribs oot, with those #largeboys shorts round them 26"waists.

And a big thank you all. Can always rely on Club DECE to make me chuckle.

Love, 8milebu :)

Your desperation knows no boundaries.

#betasgonnahateus

Edited by MONKMAN

Let 8Mile have his fun. He needs all the small victories he can get.

See it as a charitable exercise, Club Dece gives the gift of self-confidence to one #beta by making him feel good, but Club Dece remains, well, dece. And the 9s love someone who engages in selfless humanitarian efforts like this.

This recent spell of good weather has me feeling positively enlightened whilst working outside, with the benefits of being paid well, and picking up a great tan, as women walk by and admire my tanned and toned physique whilst their vagina's shudder at the thought of having a handsome man who knows how to graft, inside them.

But thats not why I wanted to post here. I just wanted to say I hope you #skinny #prettys are having a great day in the sun, taps aff, ribs oot, with those #largeboys shorts round them 26"waists.

Some very #undece spelling and grammar in there. Should perhaps have spent more time learning English and less time engaged in your very unique form of chemical warfare. #educatenotdefecate

Offt. You just made WeeperDee look cool.

Yup.

#ClubDECEjester

I appreciate the dece lads but my difference is I don't particularly hunt for 8 or 9s. My motto has always been if it has a vagina and is letting me in al take it unless they are fat obese messes. Nobody has time for that.