Club DECE

I appreciate the dece lads but my difference is I don't particularly hunt for 8 or 9s. My motto has always been if it has a vagina and is letting me in al take it unless they are fat obese messes. Nobody has time for that.

One does not "hunt for 8 or 9s". They gravitate towards you. #Dece is something that one cannot learn, you are born with it (and sometimes, like myself, it takes longer for you to fully harness it) and it magnetically attracts other beautiful people towards you.

Anyone else a bit miffed that we never got asked to collab on this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8SQrvhWN54

Not only does Club DECE and Marbs go together like strawberries and cream, making summer holiday playlists is one of our signature moves. I'm not going to say that playlist I sent the boiz for Marbs via Sodj was done to get me in the advert for a music compilation CD, but it was done to get me in the advert for a music compilation CD.

Lads, I think it's time we left Marbs behind and made #ibeatsa our new holiday haunt.

Edited by Guest

I hear what you're saying bro, but we could always just do both? We're Club DECE, we can afford it.

#marbs #ibeatsa #spreadtheDECEaround

S'pose mate, just feels like a bit of a slap in the face. Almost like they don't think we're the best boiz in Marbs.

If they'd released my Marbs playlist from last year the amount of fanny batter produced could've fed the plants for decades to come.

• 2 weeks later...

Just wanted to write 'big hairy walloper n bawsack' on a thread and thought where better than here.

You rejects have all been very quiet recently. Is this Club DECE bus holiday to live it up in Scarborough fortnight?

^^^^ terrible father

Astonishing that this thread is still noising up the forum pond life. Imagine actively seeking out a thread to get wound up by. Fucking idiots.

Just wanted to write 'big hairy walloper n bawsack' on a thread and thought where better than here.

You rejects have all been very quiet recently. Is this Club DECE bus holiday to live it up in Scarborough fortnight?

Can you imagine the reaction of RyGos or C.Harr if we ever told them some shit-flinging #beta was trying to barge his way into Club DECE? Horrifying just thinking about it.

qxyCJ.gif

My man, that part in bold is an incredible #beta word salad.

Nobody even attempted to wind you up this time, bizarre behaviour. Seems like a clear case of #deceplacedanger IMO.