Club DECE

Fortunately for my good self, my aesthetically pleasing features go way beyond the level of that chap in the video.

The Boi does have a point though, C.Haz is indeed the main man. I am fortunate enough to have met the great man himself on several occasions (C.Harris, not the boy in the video). Not many people know this but as a young 16 year old man, before I started stacking weights, I would stack shelves part time in the local M&S. In an aisle not too far from mine, there was a quiet stock control technician by the name of Adam. Whilst I was spending my weekends devoted to my passions of O-Joob and frolicking with the young ladies of Dumfries, Adam was dedicating his life to his one true passion. That passion was music.

Fast forward 10 years or so; Adam travels the world under the pseudonym of the international superstar DJ Calvin Harris and is currently banging T.Swift, Monkman is currently lying in hotel room floor in Swansea feeling rather worse for wear on this easter weekend.

For all those kids out there that don't believe dreams can come true, think about this; Two young boys shared a dream, one of them is living it, the other is Calvin Harris.

#believe

Fortunately for my good self, my aesthetically pleasing features go way beyond the level of that chap in the video.

The Boi does have a point though, C.Haz is indeed the main man. I am fortunate enough to have met the great man himself on several occasions (C.Harris, not the boy in the video). Not many people know this but as a young 16 year old man, before I started stacking weights, I would stack shelves part time in the local M&S. In an aisle not too far from mine, there was a quiet stock control technician by the name of Adam. Whilst I was spending my weekends devoted to my passions of O-Joob and frolicking with the young ladies of Dumfries, Adam was dedicating his life to his one true passion. That passion was music.

Fast forward 10 years or so; Adam travels the world under the pseudonym of the international superstar DJ Calvin Harris and is currently banging T.Swift, Monkman is currently lying in hotel room floor in Swansea feeling rather worse for wear on this easter weekend.

For all those kids out there that don't believe dreams can come true, think about this; Two young boys shared a dream, one of them is living it, the other is Calvin Harris.

#believe

An abso #Dece tale there m8. Just goes to show, if you truly are a #DeceBoi, like yourself and Adam, then #Dece thing happen - both stacked #Alphaletes and both from #Dumfr-dece.

#believe

Increds insparash tale from my boi, the main Monkman.

Just goes to show no matter how alpha you may be, if you #Dece-icate your life to the #Dece ways, you can always chase your dreams.

#ForeverDece

He's the world's biggest DJ and banging Tyler Swift but if anyone's still in doubt about the credentials of Calvin's journey from #DumfriesToDece I've heard some exclusive news. It's just been confirmed that he will be Guest Editor of the official Club Dece monthly magazine for May.

#FuckDavidGuetta

I have a grudging admiration for Guetta. c**t's about 50 years old, touring around the world, occasionally recycling the same pish for tens of millions a year.

He's not stopped the fact that he's a talentless doss beta stop him from enjoying the dece life.

Is he really enjoying the #DECE lifestyle though? Sure he might be pressing play on CD's in front of thousands of people in some of the biggest clubs and festivals on the planet, and sure a high number of those thousands might well be solid 8's and 9's, but I can't help but think that when his set's done he goes straight back to his hotel room on his own to play with his model train set, drink kia-ora diluting juice and eat carrots and hummus as a snack. Guetta is a Beta,

He also looks like a total BEAST. Beast ain't DECE.

ETA: I bet he invests all his millions in to low risk bonds too. Total beta.

Edited by J_Stewart

David Beta has a song called "Where Them Girls At?". If he was in anyway Dece he wouldn't need to ask.

David Beta - 'Where them girls at?'

C. Harris - 'I get all the girls'

Nothing more needs to be said.

David Beta is comfortably the lamest thing to come out of France. Imagine being from the same country that made Blue is The Warmest Colour and still being DOSS. Probably the type of guy that grunts at the gym and slams his weights down to let everyone know he's working out.

Tiësto is a constant reminder that we have to stay #onourgame or risk being left behind in the David Beta zone. It's important to remember that DECE can go down as well as up.

Also Lethal is playing at King Tuts in October, I look forward to meeting the DECE bois in the VIP booth at the after party for a post #marbs get together.

Tiësto is a constant reminder that we have to stay #onourgame or risk being left behind in the David Beta zone. It's important to remember that DECE can go down as well as up.

Also Lethal is playing at King Tuts in October, I look forward to meeting the DECE bois in the VIP booth at the after party for a post #marbs get together.

That's why the #LADZLADZLADZ of Club DECE are constantly improving m9. To stagnate is to become irrelevant, to become irrelevant is to become beta doss, and to become beta doss is to die. We're too young, too handsome, too swole, TOO DECE to die, so we keep on moving forward. We are the #LandSharks.

L. Biz will be qual, first, second and third round of DECE Bombs are on me, it's ok, I'm J_Stewart and I can afford it.

The thing with betas like David, is that although they appear to be happy, deep down they're desperate to be dece.

Now this isn't a new thing, for over 2500 years people have been trying and failing to live a dece lifestyle. It even quoted by everyone's favourite Chinese philosopher, and top Boi of Taoism, Lao-Tze, who said;

'Freedom from desire leads to inner #dece'

Inspirash words from our oriental brother.