Club DECE

You can stay.

Just kidding. You quite clearly cannot stay.

I've seen the phrase "struggling for relevance" many times on this site but not appreciated what it meant until I've read your threads.

I've seen the phrase "struggling for relevance" many times on this site but not appreciated what it meant until I've read your threads.

Are you not barred from Club DECE? Clearly improved security measures will have to be taken.

I haven't started a thread in many months,but thanks for contributing none the less. If you weren't already nearly 10,000 posts in I'd say you might get better at it. #ohwell

Though I'd share this with you all. Last night I asked a workmate how he was. He replied: "Yeah I'm dece, man." I was astounded. I'm on the other side of the Atlantic right now so, quite clearly, Club Dece must be doing a good job of spreading the word.

#fairplay #keepupthegoodwork #canadece

Are you not barred from Club DECE? Clearly improved security measures will have to be taken. 

I haven't started a thread in many months,but thanks for contributing none the less. If you weren't already nearly 10,000 posts in I'd say you might get better at it. #ohwell

Zoomer. :lol:

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

The #undece don't half come out in force, on a thread for all things #dece

Had a pretty decent night tonight. Was working the bar in the Caird hall in Dundee. Susan Boyle was playing so the clientele were quite sound. A lot of G and Ts were sold.

If this is the calibre of posting that you expect to come out with in Club Dece then expect a severe beating from our bouncers. They #lift extensively.

Mate, this is a forum thread, there is no bouncers kicking about. Sorry to rain on your wee delusion. :lol:

If this is the calibre of posting that you expect to come out with in Club Dece then expect a severe beating from our bouncers. They #lift extensively.

Mate, this is a forum thread, there is no bouncers kicking about. Sorry to rain on your wee delusion. :lol:

Looks like SCGB will have to take care of us interlopers himself as opposed to relying on bouncers, I'd look forward to that. I think I'll post twice as often on this thread now. #undeceandproudofit

Edited by Granny Danger

Looks like SCGB will have to take care of us interlopers himself as opposed to relying on bouncers, I'd look forward to that.  I think I'll post twice as often on this thread now.  #undeceandproudofit

Aye, I'm quivering in my boots at the thought of a cheucter chucking us out of this amazing wee club!

Aye, I'm quivering in my boots at the thought of a cheucter chucking us out of this amazing wee club!

It's "teuchter". Christ, the drawbacks of a private education.