Club DECE

Only 5 members short of having the same amount as Club DECE.

#clubdeceistragic #theyhavehadamonthsheadstart #ithasnthelpedthem

How hard is Mensa to get into?

How hard is the Church of the Flying Spaghetti monster to get into?

Club Dece has the elite. Club Doss is comprised of its rejects and jealous haters.

Only 5 members short of having the same amount as Club DECE.

#clubdeceistragic #theyhavehadamonthsheadstart #ithasnthelpedthem

Club DOSS is for those who think strathclyde is a DECE place for your hols.

#itaint #marbsalltheway

Love to chat but I'm off to the gym

#lifting #protein #sweat #weaknessleavingthebody

#lifting

TRS, stop trying to make DOSS happen, it's not going to happen.

Also Can I apply to join Club DECE?, me and Monkman are fighting a hard battle to spread DECE in Dumfries?

Yesterday you made a joke (although you may have been serious) that I was like Comic Book Guy from The Simpsons. It's completely unacceptable to behave like this towards any member of Club DECE, especially the founding member. #unlucks

How hard is Mensa to get into?

How hard is the Church of the Flying Spaghetti monster to get into?

Club Dece has the elite. Club Doss is comprised of its rejects and jealous haters.

#qualnotquant

These arguments would hold a lot more weight if Big Rob wasn't a member of Club DECE.

Yesterday you made a joke (although you may have been serious) that I was like Comic Book Guy from The Simpsons. It's completely unacceptable to behave like this towards any member of Club DECE, especially the founding member. #unlucks

I take it StandFree isn't allowed in then?

Soz, I was stating the first thing that came to ones head when you call yourself the Collector rather than Lexi. It was a spur of the moment application. Rejection accepted. My house smells of rich mahogany though and my holiday home in the Italian countryside is begging for a party.

#worstjokeever #gutted

Club DECE:

Lexi Collector

Marshmallo

LinkinFighter

Swampy

mhak

Big Rob

SodjesSixteenIncher

mattydfc

lanky_ffc

Orainn (RIP)

Honest_Man#1

Aufc

SuperCaleyGoBallistic

ForzaDundee

bullywee

thisGRAEME

Smurph

Dunning1874

Fudge

J_Stewart

itzdrk

EdinburghLivi

JamboMikey

Congratulations.

Not posted in the thread and I'm still in the club #decestofthemall #dontbejelbereem #unlucks

Only joking, round of decebombs on me guys x

Not posted in the thread and I'm still in the club #decestofthemall #dontbejelbereem #unlucks

Only joking, round of decebombs on me guys x

250 decebombs at the Club DECE pool area when you're ready m8 #cardiovascularexcercise

Edited by Lexi Collector

Changed my avatar to give Club DECE members a true look into EL.

Picked up a solid 8 from Lulu's 3 weeks ago. She was abso dying on a shag but I got cockblocked from her mate #v #undece. Thought the opportunity had passed but a few days later she twitterstalked me and, needless to say, soon after the deed was done. Anywayz, I noticed after she'd followed me that she'd chatting away to her mates about how I look like Ryan Gosling. Was a dece egoboost despite my solid average this year.

So going to have to disagree with Lexi and endorse stubble for enticing the birds. Oh, and red chinos. Always red chinos.

#iftheyaintredgotobed

Edited by EdinburghLivi