Club DECE

• 1 month later...

Now that summer is over was it for everyone? I'm guessing pretty qual, especially in the like of #marbs and #ibizaoceanclub. I trust many 8' and 9's were dealt with?

Holiday pics plz.

How many birds do we all have on the go on Tinder? I have a moderate 8 which I'm pleased with given it's only been a few days. Of course the standards keep getting higher as you truly appreciate the talent on the go.

#elindemand

How many birds do we all have on the go on Tinder? I have a moderate 8 which I'm pleased with given it's only been a few days. Of course the standards keep getting higher as you truly appreciate the talent on the go.

#elindemand

This is the best thing ever. Some app. #NothingButNines #NoLikeyNoRighty

This is the best thing ever. Some app. #NothingButNines #NoLikeyNoRighty

The great thing is that due to my location, I'm so close to Edinburgh Uni that all the posh, preppy birds come up as suggestions. Slaying through them like a hot knife through butter.

#nomoneynohoney

The great thing is that due to my location, I'm so close to Edinburgh Uni that all the posh, preppy birds come up as suggestions. Slaying through them like a hot knife through butter.

#nomoneynohoney

Yeah it certainly seems to be far more prevalent in the Edinburgh area just now than Glasgow. Good to get ahead of the curve though, can see this being big.

Was wondering, what happens when we inevitably get matched with the same 9s/10s? Is there a dibs system we can employ? Started a thread about it on the Club DECE forum but may be best to get it established on here as well.

Regards,

Marshy

Oh yeah, I can see this being the next big thing as girls don't really seem to have to be desperate (hence possibly worse looking) to go on. Very clever app and no hurt feelings unless you know the person (admittedly think I was passed over by the hot German I do Economics with, sob).

That is a problem, indeed. We can post screenshots of our birds on the thread and fellow club Dece members can decide who is most deserving based on their weekly Dece activities. I went through a ridic amount of protein last night so I think I am in the ascendancy.

Yours,

EL

Edited by EdinburghLivi

There are loads of 9s/10s on an online dating app? Really? I'm tempted.

Hi The Real Saints,

I was very pleasantly surprised with the quality of females on the app. I only downloaded it yesterday but I am very satisfied so far. Even though you aren't a member of Club DECE and shouldn't really be in here, I feel it would only be civil of me to recommend the service to you.

Regards,

Marshy

Yeah it certainly seems to be far more prevalent in the Edinburgh area just now than Glasgow. Good to get ahead of the curve though, can see this being big.

Was wondering, what happens when we inevitably get matched with the same 9s/10s? Is there a dibs system we can employ? Started a thread about it on the Club DECE forum but may be best to get it established on here as well.

Regards,

Marshy

All the #EdUni hockey sluts are mad for tinder just now.

Hi The Real Saints,

I was very pleasantly surprised with the quality of females on the app. I only downloaded it yesterday but I am very satisfied so far. Even though you aren't a member of Club DECE and shouldn't really be in here, I feel it would only be civil of me to recommend the service to you.

Regards,

Marshy

Much appreciated Marshy. I will bear it in mind if desperation sees fit to show its ugly face.

Regards,

TRS