NFL Fantasy Dynasty League

GingerSaint

Really sparse for rookie QBs this year. Nobody to really take a flyer at.

No doubt buttfumble will start. Geno will bitch like f**k and probably get the start around week 10.

Only rookie I can see starting is at Buffalo. Great run game and with Stevie Johnson and the good young recievers they have Manuel could be worth a look.

The thing that makes this kind of draft so interesting is the different strategies. Age, Injury History etc all play a far larger role in your decision making than in a normal one season league draft. For example, I wouldn't have taken Wilson in the third round of a standard draft as I don't think he will be anything more than a RB3 this season. Projecting forward a year or so though and he could be an absolute bargain, or conversely a total bust.

On the QB issue, I am not that concerned tbh. There are plenty of decent fill in QBs left and there are going to be quite a few good QBs coming in the next couple of years rookie draft.

The thing that makes this kind of draft so interesting is the different strategies. Age, Injury History etc all play a far larger role in your decision making than in a normal one season league draft. For example, I wouldn't have taken Wilson in the third round of a standard draft as I don't think he will be anything more than a RB3 this season. Projecting forward a year or so though and he could be an absolute bargain, or conversely a total bust.

On the QB issue, I am not that concerned tbh. There are plenty of decent fill in QBs left and there are going to be quite a few good QBs coming in the next couple of years rookie draft.

Totally. There hasn't been a whole lot of picks for the future yet. Right enough, we are only in the 3rd round. I know I have a few shots in the dark lined up.

Drafted him a lot over last 2 years. I dunno why but I'm off him this year. He's a low end #2 WR for me

Project it a couple of seasons. Flacco doesn't have a lot of weapons, he is going to be targeted often.

Haha that's what I was just about to say. I'm not keen on him either but when it's not Rice making plays Smith is the only guy I can see stepping up unless Ed Dickson can turn in a good performance every week.

Just looking at how the teams are shaping up so far, I strongly believe the next couple of rounds will determine who will win in the PnB North and East divisions. Everyone in those two are pretty evenly matched up and getting in a strong player could edge anybody out infront.

First I've actually looked at my divisional rivals...GingerSaint's team looks terrifying.

So far DensParkNumber1 has the best line up for the 2013 season in my opinion.

:wub:

Looking through the teams i would say Gingersaints team looks damn good. Would say my team so far is solid , nothing spectacular . Dark horse may be Stockholm Syndrom depending on what QB he can pick up. Still a loooooong way to do in this draft though

My money just now is on either Paul Marnie, StevieLes (depending on the QB he picks up) or Dee4Life (assuming WRs are his priority now and can get some solid ones, not tough with Welker and Amendola still on the board)

It is utterly horrific being last, by the time I draft it will have been two days since my picks that were two seconds apart. :(

We could start some kind of therapy group :(

In all seriousness, this draft is great fun; think I'd be enjoying it more if there wasn't the massive gap between picks but thems the luck of the draw I guess.