NFL Fantasy Dynasty League

GingerSaint

Really not good at this sort of things so thought I'd go for a young QB.

If I was going for a young QB it would definitely be either him or Luck, probably Luck due to RG3 injury concerns. Potential Franchise QB for 10+ years is not to be sniffed at in Dynasty drafts.

Cheers. Can I set up a provisional selection now?

No, you can't for some reason. Just tried to do it there and since the league thinks there is an unlimited time on picks, you can't set it to auto draft. :unsure:

I can make picks for people though. So if you're not able to get on, you can send me a list of preferred players and I can make your selection based on that - if you like.

No, you can't for some reason. Just tried to do it there and since the league thinks there is an unlimited time on picks, you can't set it to auto draft. :unsure:

I can make picks for people though. So if you're not able to get on, you can send me a list of preferred players and I can make your selection based on that - if you like. 

Cheers. I should be fine for tonight. Still got my projected targets available at the moment.

Surprised at the number of QB's that have gone this early. Is that normal in a dynasty format?

I agree with GS. Totally shocked how many QBs have gone already.

4 of the first 9 picks, I expected only 4 or 5 to have gone by the time I was on the clock again.

Ah well, gives a better chance of landing stronger players than expected in other positions.

It's clear everyone has their own rankings and aren't just sticking to ADP, which is nice to see. Makes it less predictable in the later rounds so you have to go out and get your guy.

Why did you pick him if you hate it? :lol:

It's clear everyone has their own rankings and aren't just sticking to ADP, which is nice to see. Makes it less predictable in the later rounds so you have to go out and get your guy.

Why did you pick him if you hate it? :lol:

I dunno. Thought he was value, I regretted it as soon as I picked him.

No idea who I'd have picked instead.