NFL Fantasy Dynasty League

GingerSaint

The wait is killing me!

Savour it mate. I find this one of the best parts of the season.

If I can find a mock draft I did ill try and put it up. It was on yahoo for the other league but it was real time and a bit of a nightmare. The only player who I had heard of was Rogers who I got round one.

Could be waiting a while on SuperCaley. He's not been on P&B since Thursday and hasn't read my reminder PM.

Was just looking at that. Has he posted ITT since he signed up? I can't remember how to check the number of posts each user has in a thread.

I've been running a few drafts on Yahoo for the other league but obviously that's no use for this when you have so many bench spots.

Was just looking at that. Has he posted ITT since he signed up? I can't remember how to check the number of posts each user has in a thread.

3 posts, his latest being on 24th June.

He will be given the full 24 hours like everyone else (until 12:42 tomorrow). If he hasn't picked then, I will pick the top player on the board which is currently Adrian Peterson.

He will be given the full 24 hours like everyone else (until 12:42 tomorrow). If he hasn't picked then, I will pick the top player on the board which is currently Adrian Peterson.

Guessing he hasn't set an order?

Guessing he hasn't set an order?

Your personal rankings only come into play if you put yourself on auto draft. I can't see them so will be making any picks based on Fleaflicker's standard draft rankings.

EDIT: I can't set a timer for picks, I have to enforce it myself.

Edited by GingerSaint

Your personal rankings only come into play if you put yourself on auto draft. I can't see them so will be making any picks based on Fleaflicker's standard draft rankings.

EDIT: I can't set a timer for picks, I have to enforce it myself.

Ah, I see, that's unfortunate. Although if SuperCaley is still keen & logs on sometime tomorrow afternoon he's probably not gonna be too upset with that pick