NFL Fantasy Dynasty League

GingerSaint

Yeah I hate making those extortion type offers but I'm really struggling myself. What I would say is it keeps RG3s value a little for you as well, the thing that drags him down is the injury risk and having KC on the books kind of negates that a bit

The way Cousins played last night it could be the case that RGIII doesn't get his place back when he's fit.

Aye he's a good fit for that system, very Andy Dalton-esque and with excellent weapons around him

Oooffftttt Panic buy. As Bishy say's, if you had shopped around, I'm almost sure you could have got a much better QB for the same. If not Less.

You know I'm not sure he could have. The prices I was being quoted for even average guys during the draft was mental. I think it was this league where I was offered Fantasy AIDS Flacco for all of my draft picks and Ladarius Green. While Griffin is out Cousins could be a middle of the road guy with decent upside

You know I'm not sure he could have. The prices I was being quoted for even average guys during the draft was mental. I think it was this league where I was offered Fantasy AIDS Flacco for all of my draft picks and Ladarius Green. While Griffin is out Cousins could be a middle of the road guy with decent upside

To be fair, I know what you mean. No one seems to want to make a trade unless they feel like they are hammering the other guy.

I think about 3 or 4 weeks?

I dont think its been confirmed yet but speculation from people who know stuff seems to be that its slight damage to the MCL so could be a bit longer than that. 6 weeks is the figure I've heard thrown around but as I say it's not confirmed