NFL Fantasy Dynasty League

GingerSaint

Why oh why did it have to be this week that I play Peyton Manning?! :(

I can feel a mid-term cull coming on...

From me? Despite the results I'm pretty happy with my team, betting on potential and I could end up with a cracking squad next season. Like I say theres only 2 guys I can see cutting unless theres a career ending situation.

Why oh why did it have to be this week that I play Peyton Manning?! :(

From me? Despite the results I'm pretty happy with my team, betting on potential and I could end up with a cracking squad next season. Like I say theres only 2 guys I can see cutting unless theres a career ending situation.

No from me mate. Already bit the bullet on Amendola. I think you got a 2nd round pick for that waste of space :(

Queue 2 td, 150 yd game...nah that will actually not happen.

Anyone got any RB's up for trade?

I have a plethora of middling to mediocre talent at the moment. Do $-Jax, Bobby Rainey or Hillman float your boat? I'm in the market for a TE unless Big Vern can overcome his injury.

Some heavy scoring for your Panthers all around.

Been a good week for the beige. Everyone contributing so far apart from club Captain Randy Bullock. Really pleased with getting Clay Harbour after recent TE tribulations. I still expect to lose but I can't have asked for anymore so far. Even Hillman has contributed :lol: