NFL Fantasy Dynasty League

GingerSaint

Go on Stewbo. Take my guy.

Oh, you didn't.

Nah, very very close to taking Freeman but I've got to show some support to my team :P Honestly though I think Eli's due for a bounce back season and I was paranoid about missing out on all the QBs

Your guy was going to be my next pick in this round so I reckon I'm going to have to reach for a replacement pick now :/

Okay, I admit it. I have shat myself and reached here. HOWEVER, I am a massive believer in this young man. For the first time in his career he has a supporting cast. I trully believe the man is a top 10 QB for the next 10 years. I always planned to draft him. The plan was to sit him for a few week's just to be sure that he is as good as I think he is gonna be, then trade away my QB1 for big future picks. That all went Pete Tong with the early QB rush. I honestly can't believe the likes of Dalton, Eli and Flaco have gone before him. Look at the stats, he and Flaco were identical last season yet Joe had Smith, Pitta and Boldin to throw to. Sam had no one.

Welcome aboard Sam Bradford. You're gonna be a star.

Okay, I admit it. I have shat myself and reached here. HOWEVER, I am a massive believer in this young man. For the first time in his career he has a supporting cast. I trully believe the man is a top 10 QB for the next 10 years. I always planned to draft him. The plan was to sit him for a few week's just to be sure that he is as good as I think he is gonna be, then trade away my QB1 for big future picks. That all went Pete Tong with the early QB rush. I honestly can't believe the likes of Dalton, Eli and Flaco have gone before him. Look at the stats, he and Flaco were identical last season yet Joe had Smith, Pitta and Boldin to throw to. Sam had no one.

Welcome aboard Sam Bradford. You're gonna be a star.

If I could put up a picture of my list then for my backup QB my two were Flacco and Bradford. I believe with Bradford he has the talent to get going soon. However plumped for Flacco due to the belief that the SB ring might finally take him over and into the elite category now he has the knowledge he can do it not just self belief.

^^^^

Probably has enough picks to draft the rest of the QBs before SuperCaley can get a starter

All jokes aside; never even contemplated Bradford; I am definitely in that group of people that doesn't rate him for no real reason...despite him actually putting up good numbers

Edited by Paul Marnie

Joe Flacco will never be elite. Surley though this year he's gonna get worse? No Boldin or Pitta. Teams will now just double team Smith. Now admitadly I don't know much about the WR depth but I hope for there sake Jacoby Jones is not going to be there new WR2.

I'm going to get you drunk in Dingwall tomorrow and make you accept a crazy bid.  :thumsup2

I'll bring my depth sheet could give you a swatch in return for a pint of some decent beer :P