Steam sales / general PC gaming chat

dont even know if I can list all the games I've bought, but I'll try. Left 4 dead, left 4 dead 2, counterstrike pack (4 games), hotline miami, deadlight, Dishonoured, darksiders II, Need 4 speed hot pursuit, rollercoaster tycoon 3, KOTOR 2, Universe sandbox, Chivalry....I think that's them all Only spent about 40 quid or so tho, so not too shabby

You're in for a treat with Chivalry. The satisfaction of lopping off the head/arms of a stranger on the internet is immense :D

Tomb Raider is fantastic. Amazing graphics, story and the controls feel really good. Anyone else given it a shot?

Yup I was playing it for about 15 minutes yesterday just to test it out, looks promising so far. Will be playing it for a bit longer today to gain a better judgement. It's definitely a game that requires a controller though, I've opted for the PS3 one.

You're in for a treat with Chivalry. The satisfaction of lopping off the head/arms of a stranger on the internet is immense :D

Aye heard it's meant to be pretty good, not given it a try yet.

Tomb Raider is fantastic. Amazing graphics, story and the controls feel really good. Anyone else given it a shot?

Completed tomb raider earlier in the year. It's good fun and pretty playable. Story's pretty stupid tho and there's some pretty brutal death cut scenes if you f**k it up.

I like the look of the Valve pack, but the thing is I already own both Left 4 Deads and both Portals. If I buy it, I can put those 4 in my inventory so I can trade them away?

It'd still be well worth it if I could trade those 4 away as I'd probably be able to get decent value for them just on their own but I'd be less inclined if I can't.

Will be waiting till the end to see if it drops below 66% off anyway.

I like the look of the Valve pack, but the thing is I already own both Left 4 Deads and both Portals. If I buy it, I can put those 4 in my inventory so I can trade them away?

It'd still be well worth it if I could trade those 4 away as I'd probably be able to get decent value for them just on their own but I'd be less inclined if I can't.

Will be waiting till the end to see if it drops below 66% off anyway.

When you click on that bundle does it not give you a breakdown of all the individual stuff? Theres normally only a few pennies difference between the bundles and buying everything seperately

When you click on that bundle does it not give you a breakdown of all the individual stuff? Theres normally only a few pennies difference between the bundles and buying everything seperately

As SLJ says, the difference is pretty huge.

Even just the main Half Life games (1, 2 and the two episodes), Counter Strike Global Offensive and Source come to like £24.50 so at £17 for the set, it'd probably be worth it.

I've asked Steam Support. There's a FAQ article that says you'd get an extra copy of L4D if you bought the two of them and mentioned an extra Half Life if you bought various sets including them, a couple other instances too but then had a picture of extra Portal (and my friend said he got a free Portal because someone bought the double pack) so I think they might be talking about general with the Valve games.