The 50 Most Influential Posters in P&B History

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What's the problem with it? If you aren't interested in any of the non football forums then don't bother looking at them. The fact that you are even on this thread suggests that you have a browse elsewhere as well.

This forum caters for football in Scotland at pretty much every level and league you could want. It's only natural that people will want to discuss other things as well on the same forum. I'm sure football is the reason 90% of people arrive on this forum - if people want to use this forum as a community then good on them.

I'm sure some people on the threads such as the 'depression' thread will have found comfort and advice whilst in a bad place and if topics such as that has even helped one person get the courage to speak or post about their own issues then it has been of benefit. This forum has helped people find friends, offer support, comfort, advice, recommendations, tips and even love. Like it or not it's alot of the non football related forums that have created the 'community' feel that Pie and Bovril currently has. I find it odd that you don't think any of this should exist

I think you missed his point pretty spectacularly there!

What's the problem with it? If you aren't interested in any of the non football forums then don't bother looking at them. The fact that you are even on this thread suggests that you have a browse elsewhere as well.

This forum caters for football in Scotland at pretty much every level and league you could want. It's only natural that people will want to discuss other things as well on the same forum. I'm sure football is the reason 90% of people arrive on this forum - if people want to use this forum as a community then good on them.

I'm sure some people on the threads such as the 'depression' thread will have found comfort and advice whilst in a bad place and if topics such as that has even helped one person get the courage to speak or post about their own issues then it has been of benefit. This forum has helped people find friends, offer support, comfort, advice, recommendations, tips and even love. Like it or not it's alot of the non football related forums that have created the 'community' feel that Pie and Bovril currently has. I find it odd that you don't think any of this should exist

What I'm getting from this post is that you send female posters pictures of your willy. Is that about right?

Not too sure if my top 5 made it to Craig as the PM system on the app is a bit strange.

Anyway, starting from most to least influential (and I can only really remember 3 of these so the other 2 must not be very much so):

1. Hibeejibee - he actually influences in a serious way.

2. Keith the mod - the only mod who I really notice, but not sure if that's a positive as mods should be like referees.

3- domdom, purely for his views on wrestling

4 - ric, not in a good way but he certainly gets people going.

5- Magee, an obvious choice

What I'm getting from this post is that you send female posters pictures of your willy.  Is that about right?

Nope, he's actually a sound guy whereas you're a c**t.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

If anyone is wondering where the last page and a half of slander have disappeared to please bear in mind it's not a great idea to report a post and then carry on quoting and discussing it. Defeats the purpose of wanting it removed in the first place.

If anyone is wondering where the last page and a half of slander have disappeared to please bear in mind it's not a great idea to report a post and then carry on quoting and discussing it. Defeats the purpose of wanting it removed in the first place.

Yet you've elected to leave this here?

Last year I spend time in donside and encountered STANDFREE03. He was really racist and hates gay people. He would be my pick for worst poster. I've heard rumours he's raped several times, which isn't funny.

Thanks.

Smart.

So it turns out that an evidence-less accusation made on an internet forum by a newly registered poster isn't considered 'credible' and gets deleted.

David Icke was right, there IS a cover up.

So it turns out that an evidence-less accusation made on an internet forum by a newly registered poster isn't considered 'credible' and gets deleted.

David Icke was right, there IS a cover up.

David Icke isn't right, Arran's still there.

I know, I saw it this morning as I left the house.

Archived