The Top 50 Worst Posters In P&B History

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In relative terms, yes he has. He's much improved from the walking talking nervous breakdown that first appeared on this site, and I do think its a little unfair on him to keep harping on about something that happened such a long time ago. I just wish he wouldn't try to be funny.

Actually, I agree with most of that. He's not a bad lad.

He just doesn't do himself any favours on here. See his pious 'if this was the pub I'd leave' nonsense earlier. And the less said about the Jethro Tull post the better.

Perhaps he's just totally out-trolling us all though.

Aye ok, perhaps not...

Look at it this way. If (say) you were to have moved 1 metre in a minute, then I would say that you've barely moved. However if, oooh, lets just say, a slug, was to move 1 metre in a minute, then I would say that that slug has come a very long way.

If the slug was on the wheel of a wheelbarrow it could have travelled that distance yet not moved at all.

Actually, I agree with most of that. He's not a bad lad.

He just doesn't do himself any favours on here. See his pious 'if this was the pub I'd leave' nonsense earlier. And the less said about the Jethro Tull post the better.

Perhaps he's just totally out-trolling us all though.

Aye ok, perhaps not...

Cheers Stewarty. I'll let ye off with trolling comments seeing as yer a fellow Mackem.

Cheers Stewarty. I'll let ye off with trolling comments seeing as yer a fellow Mackem.

oh aye he's a mackem lol, I know toon fans that know more about Sunderland than him

oh aye he's a mackem lol, I know toon fans that know more about Sunderland than him

Unlucky. Every Geordie I've ever had the misfortune to meet has been a fucking moron. It's quite an achievement actually.

Archived