The Top 50 Worst Posters In P&B History

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After reading it past the last few pages,I have changed my mind it stays open.

You had a chance to drive a stake through the heart of this abomination of a thread...........................you failed miserably, what a woos. :(

How long ago was that?? Yet you keep bringing it up. Now, you might not have heard of them, but a band called jethro Tull had a single out called "living in the past". Sums you up really....

I've seen cot deaths funnier than your attempts at jokes or placing pop culture into your posts.

Now, you may not have heard of them, but a band called Madness had a single out called "Embarrassment". Sums him up really...

MASH had a one hit wonder in May 1980 called " Suicide is Painless " Just sayin'.

RandomGuy's use of gifs is horrendous. If you're reading this, please never post a gif again - you are butchering the medium.

I agree entirely, but I'd like to say that SweeperDee's use of pictures is almost as bad.

...I can't believe this is still going. Its gone beyond parody and is funny again.

It's the thread that keeps on giving

Let's be honest here, the only reason this thread has gained traction over the last 20 pages or so is down to one poster's complete ignorance of both the truth and the English language.

Archived