The Top 50 Worst Posters In P&B History

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know, "evidence please" can be used in one of two ways. It can be used to demand evidence on something that is implausible or unrealistic, or it can be used as a way to avoid having to say something controversial.

I'm not sure why you're still having problems, finding evidence from posts to show that said posts contained sexist abuse. Put up or shut up time.

Just say "I don't believe KaraHibee has ever been on the receiving end of any sexism and you are wrong".

There's no 'belief' about it: KKKara was deservedly on the receiving end of abuse, for being a thick, racist, Moomin lookalike. None of the above being sexist.

Therefore you are wrong.

Celtic fan celebrating terrorist attack and loss of life. There is something you don't see everyday...

Makes a change from holding a candlelight vigil and putting up some banners for 'the fallen' to be fair.

Well you would say that. But you've always had an agenda. Really, its been me versus the world, and as always, I tear the world asunder like a force of nature, while maintaining the business like responsibility for my genuine mistakes.

^^^ Joe Kinnear

xbl has really stepped it up a level in trying to get noticed and feel an important part of the site in the last couple of weeks since his humiliation in the most influential posters thread.

He's about as subtle as a kick in the gonads.

There's no 'belief' about it: KKKara was deservedly on the receiving end of abuse, for being a thick, racist, Moomin lookalike. None of the above being sexist.

Therefore you are wrong.

At least you came out and said it. I think you're completely wrong, but at least you've put a simple statement on record, no matter how wrong it is.

Didn't Enigma post examples of sexist abuse directed at KaraHibee ages ago in this thread ?

2 wrongs don't make a right, but KaraHibee demonstrated a considerable inability not to sound like a racist with her pro Griffiths thread in the Championship (nee SPL) forum,

xbl has really stepped it up a level in trying to get noticed and feel an important part of the site in the last couple of weeks since his humiliation in the most influential posters thread.

He's about as subtle as a kick in the gonads.

Its a work timing thing too. I was out of the country most of last month, and I'll be out of the country again for the next couple of weeks.

In between them, Ive had a few weeks of working long hours in my office, and this has been a good wee diversion! :D

2 wrongs don't make a right, but KaraHibee demonstrated a considerable inability not to sound like a racist with her pro Griffiths thread in the Championship (nee SPL) forum,

Do you also disagree with VT then? Or are you on his side on this issue?

Really? This would be the Standfree that is not a racist, but who is sexist? And he WON this argument? And VT, who I'm still waiting on a simple statement from?

That's a wee shame that you were kept up all night waiting. Went to the pictures to see The World's End. Not bad, though on balance we felt it was the last-ranked of the trilogy.

Right you are. I've had people scurrying out digging up ancient posts to try and get some ammo on me, I've had standfree outed as a self proclaimed sexist, vt hiding behind ad lib catchphrases, and a whole cavalcade of my greatest hits played.

In terms of business, I would say Ive had the best takings for some time. And I did it all while watching a section of the forum throw everything they had at me to ruffle me.

Incidentally, only ally? Plenty have agreed with me.

joe-kinnear-newcastle-united-st-james-pa

All true though, isn't it? You may as well rename this thread the xbl greatest hits collection, because all the consumers have been digging out their favourite memories. Shame that they don't have the effect they want though, isnt it?

Its good business. Sometimes you need to remind the kids why in box office terms, I was the first and the fiercest. For, ooh, a week now, Standfree has picked attack line after attack line, and all have been rebuffed with ease. I think my favourite moment was when he accused me of diagnosing someone with mental illness, and then did some pretty hasty rowing back.

Or perhaps when Dom Dom made his homophobe comment, presumably expecting all his pals to jump in on that one. Only to look pretty damn lonely when none of the bigger boys joined in.

Nah, I'm pretty happy with my business this week. Takings have been good.

Heard of me now though, haven't you? When you've been here for a while and you see the consumers scrabbling about to bring up all their old memories again and again in an effort to attack and attack, while I keep things business, then you'll see just how impressive this bit of groundwork has been. Sometimes, you need to run an advertising campaign.

True. Me against p&b is my natural comfort zone on here, and once again, I've proved that my work continues to be as astute as ever.

2 wrongs don't make a right, but KaraHibee demonstrated a considerable inability not to sound like a racist with her pro Griffiths thread in the Championship (nee SPL) forum,

Not disputing that in the slightest apart from one thing.

Premiership not Championship, Championship is the old First Division. :P

Do you also disagree with VT then? Or are you on his side on this issue?

I've got no idea what either of you are squabbling about, I was answering GeordieBoy

Premiership not Championship, Championship is the old First Division. :P

:lol:

I've got no idea what any of the new leagues are called! I'm still calling the top division the SPL. Nice new logo though.

Archived