The Top 50 Worst Posters In P&B History

Well pretty much everyone's either laughing, or cringing like f**k at your posts. Probably both.

Doubt that's the effect you wanted tbh.

Its good business. Sometimes you need to remind the kids why in box office terms, I was the first and the fiercest. For, ooh, a week now, Standfree has picked attack line after attack line, and all have been rebuffed with ease. I think my favourite moment was when he accused me of diagnosing someone with mental illness, and then did some pretty hasty rowing back.

Or perhaps when Dom Dom made his homophobe comment, presumably expecting all his pals to jump in on that one. Only to look pretty damn lonely when none of the bigger boys joined in.

Nah, I'm pretty happy with my business this week. Takings have been good.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not so sure about that. I'm pretty new around here and if the aim was to make you look like an overblown precious drama queen with a penchant for misogyny and terrorist apologia, then I would say they have been reasonably successful.

Heard of me now though, haven't you? When you've been here for a while and you see the consumers scrabbling about to bring up all their old memories again and again in an effort to attack and attack, while I keep things business, then you'll see just how impressive this bit of groundwork has been. Sometimes, you need to run an advertising campaign.

You've had your arse well and truly handed to you on this thread xbl, although it has to be said, it hasn't been a fair fight. That's the P+B way though, as you well know. Log out, have a drink, try and get laid, come back fresh on monday

True. Me against p&b is my natural comfort zone on here, and once again, I've proved that my work continues to be as astute as ever.

Err, wasn't it meant to be over 30 times earlier? Please be consistent.

This is all some strange drink-induced delusion. I give up on trying to discuss this with you, because all you can do is respond with such witty one-liners as "Gayreth" (zing), "retard" (ooft) and "barrymore" (telt). This is going nowhere.

I take it you are a graduate ?

Over 20 can mean over 30 ?

True/not true ?

Ach nae point asking you when you still haven't said yes/no re the rapist post.

Shit of a man Gareth is.

Heard of me now though, haven't you? When you've been here for a while and you see the consumers scrabbling about to bring up all their old memories again and again in an effort to attack and attack, while I keep things business, then you'll see just how impressive this bit of groundwork has been. Sometimes, you need to run an advertising campaign.

True. Me against p&b is my natural comfort zone on here, and once again, I've proved that my work continues to be as astute as ever.

:lol:

xbl seems to be forgetting nobody paid him the slightest bit of attention when he first joined, his "rise" is relatively recent and purely down to attention seeking posts. No other reason really

xbl seems to be forgetting nobody paid him the slightest bit of attention when he first joined, his "rise" is relatively recent and purely down to attention seeking posts. No other reason really

Oh you wish! I preceded this forum. Before p&b, there was xbl. 8)

I personally think the burger flipper is just making up his own top 50 instead of the top 50 people have voted for.

you could be right, but I find it hard to believe that someone with 10 employee of the month stars could be so deceiving

But sad enough to want to know the results?

Do I? I'm just a lurker looking at the fools who are chatting shit on here. Only last week there was 70 odd pages on here, now there's 175. The OP has got the attention he has craved and is posting his own top 50 worst posters. I'm being the good guy by telling people, you know.

Do I? I'm just a lurker looking at the fools who are chatting shit on here. Only last week there was 70 odd pages on here, now there's 175. The OP has got the attention he has craved and is posting his own top 50 worst posters. I'm being the good guy by telling people you know.

What people that he knows are you telling?

Do I? I'm just a lurker looking at the fools who are chatting shit on here. Only last week there was 70 odd pages on here, now there's 175. The OP has got the attention he has craved and is posting his own top 50 worst posters. I'm being the good guy by telling people you know.

99 posts.

Are ye aye?

^^^^

Julian Asange.

Archived