The Top 50 Worst Posters In P&B History

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've got no idea what either of you are squabbling about, I was answering GeordieBoy

In a nutshell, VT claims that sexist comments directed at karahibee were not sexist, despite evidence from enigma. VT demands evidence from a thread that has apparently been deleted.

So effectively, he won't believe anything until a literally impossible standard of proof has been met.

Still, to be fair to him, he has made a clear statement and not tried to hide behind weasel words. He's just wrong.

Its been a long time since I attracted the ire of VT. What caused this? Surely you didn't feel obliged to give standfree some help?

What 'caused this' is your all too see-through attention-gathering exercise, which was predicted by yours truly once you slithered into the Most Influential Posters list at a disgracefully low placing.

Your exercise will now be accompanied in perpetuity by a picture of another deranged individual making laughably false claims.

What 'caused this' is your all too see-through attention-gathering exercise, which was predicted by yours truly once you slithered into the Most Influential Posters list at a disgracefully low placing.

Your exercise will now be accompanied in perpetuity by a picture of another deranged individual making laughably false claims.

I was in about the right place tbh, and you can see it in our styles. You've got a one size fits all style of attack, which is very successful, but it lacks soul, doesn't it? I have a bit more variety in my armoury, a more diverse back catalogue, and tailor my style to the occasion.

Essentially, I have the soul and spark that your clinical and effective posting style lacks.

xbl is a great reason to vote against independence. Could you imagine people with the same mind set as this chap running our country, It's not worth thinking of.

If anything, it proves that there will be dark, dank bedsits whatever outcome the referendum may have in store

Hey, whatever helps you cope with being 18 places down the food chain.

Tennents is the market leader in this country, and rightly so. How many people would describe it as their "favourite" or "best tasting"?

You're a popular mass market one size fits all monolith, but you lack heart and soul.

Tennents is the market leader in this country, and rightly so. How many people would describe it as their "favourite" or "best tasting"?

You're a popular mass market one size fits all monolith, but you lack heart and soul.

<<< Not amused anymore

Let's see, once popular, preferred by the older clientele, market share fading rapidly into oblivion: you can only be the McEwans Export of this particular analogy.

<<< Not amused anymore

Let's see, once popular, preferred by the older clientele, market share fading rapidly into oblivion: you can only be the McEwans Export of this particular analogy.

Oh no, Im a craft ale. Not as fashionable as I was, but with a lot of freedom of expression and chock full of individuality. You on the other hand have to watch every word. Can't go tainting the brand, can we?

Oh no, Im a craft ale. Not as fashionable as I was, but with a lot of freedom of expression and chock full of individuality. You on the other hand have to watch every word. Can't go tainting the brand, can we?

Nice try, but craft ales are increasing, not decreasing in popularity. Box Office to Nowheresville is precisely the opposite.

As you were, McEwans Export. Used to be a relevant brand, now a sad anachronism.

Can't be arsed trawling after divs meltdown to reply to whoever asked XBL why his dad/family was anti American.

The inference was he should be pro American . Wut.

For the record, I am older than XBL, I was on day off that Tuesday in 2001, saw the first plane hit whilst in the house and 20 mins later was in the pub cheering on the second.

Even though it was me that twigged the magee84 connection, my gripe was he denied it. Tit.

Bunch of yank lovers - gtf.

Make your convictions and defend them.

I smell shite...nobody watched the first plane hit.

The footage of the first plane did not materialise until the next day or evening (can't remember).

Bit of G.W Bush moment there for you.

xbl and VT still arguing the merits of their placings in a poll that attracted 46 voters. Mugabe's result had more legitimacy.

This site has 26,273 members. I'd say that 46 (0.17% of posters) is fairly representative of the entire site

xbl and VT still arguing the merits of their placings in a poll that attracted 46 voters. Mugabe's result had more legitimacy.

A spokesman for xbl and VT replied; "This site has 26,273 members. I'd say that 46 (0.17% of posters) is fairly representative of the entire site".

xbl and VT have the same spokesman? Even for you, Granny, that's pushing the bounds of credibility.

We can discuss it more when we're strolling the boulevards of Marbs picking up 11/10s bro.

#credibilityisdeadonP&B

Guest The Phoenix

We can discuss it more when we're strolling the boulevards of Marbs picking up 11/10s bro.

#credibilityisdeadonP&B

#auldfeckersoftheworldunite

#deceallthewaytothegrave

#unluckyfortheyounggunsdesperatelyscamblingforrelevance

#prettysureimnotdoingthisright

Archived