Orange Walk / Scottish Cricket thread

~~~

lefties = sticking up for catholics on the 12th july yet mocking and lambasting them the rest of the year.

some extreme leftie views of catholocism are far more offensive than any orangemens.

You just given up trying to defend them now? What has political viewpoint got to do with it, or are you implying the OO and it's members are right wing?

You never did answer my question if you're a member of not

lefties = sticking up for catholics on the 12th july yet mocking and lambasting them the rest of the year.

some extreme leftie views of catholocism are far more offensive than any orangemens.

:lol:

Another brain fart. Best you leave this thread mate and go and have a lie down.

MMMMMAAAIIIGGGHHH CCCOOOMMMUUNNIITTTYYY

Ok, you got me. Great trolling, can't believe I bit earlier.

You are trolling, aren't you?

Please tell me you're trolling, and genuinely not this stupid?

Condemning the Orange Order isn't the same thing as condoning the wickedness of popery

and vice-versa.

FFS, just chuck it, you are coming over as a complete cretin here.

Must be the Scottish branch of the OO who have that particular rule

Not defending the OO, or the band in question, but that clip is headed OO playing the famine song at St Patricks, when it was the band playing it. They were subsequently binned by the lodge, and fined in court with one man jailed, if I remember correctly?

Can't really see the point of trying to "up the ante" outside an empty church anyway? Idiots.

I think forever blue is one of they no bad Rangers fans but one that's slowly being brainwashed into a dafty from what I've read of him on here and on the Independence forum.

Go support Thistle the good folks Glasgow club before it's too late bud, you don't have the mentality to be a decent Gers fan, you'll be a full on raging bigot in no time if you don't! :lol: