Club DOSS

Indeed. After one day of the club's inception, we have two members less than Club DECE (who were founded in May). They may say 'quality, not quantity' but that is a thin veil to disguise the fact that more people want to join Club DOSS, and that we have achieved quality AND quantity.

feeling pity for DECE. Empathy, not mockery.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Indeed. After one day of the club's inception, we have two members less than Club DECE (who were founded in May). They may say 'quality, not quantity' but that is a thin veil to disguise the fact that more people want to join Club DOSS, and that we have achieved quality AND quantity.

feeling pity for DECE. Empathy, not mockery.

"Empathy, not mockery"

What a guy.

Ohhh, you think I was being serious. How embarrassing for you. :(Nobody cares about the 'box-office'. It doesn't exist and your insistence that it does only highlights the fact that you really have nothing exciting going on in your real life. Either cooperate in this group or leave, as your behaviour is currently far from doss. You are always welcome back though.

feeling empathy for those less fortunate

At least you're not at all upset by your humiliating rejection.

#staystrong

No-one is being 'followed around' here champ: you started an embarrassing thread for embarrassing posters, and are being flamed for it.

Another standard experience for the collection of life's losers who associate themselves with 'Club Doss'.

No-one is being 'followed around' here champ: you started an embarrassing thread for embarrassing posters, and are being flamed for it.

Another standard experience for the collection of life's losers who associate themselves with 'Club Doss'.

Somewhere out there is a tree, tirelessly producing oxygen so you can breathe. I think you owe it an apology.

Yup. 'Being flamed' solely by Club DECE members so far. Oh, and by you. Nobody else seems to care enough to post their irrelevant thoughts.

Life's losers :lol: my word, I actually pity your pathetic attitude towards life, I'm a very emphatic guy but I struggle with you lot, shouldn't you be out 'Lifting' or comparing tan lines or something?

Yup. 'Being flamed' solely by Club DECE members so far. Oh, and by you. Nobody else seems to care enough to post their irrelevant thoughts.

By my reckoning (which, being the Most Influential Poster in the history of the site, is decisive) that makes all of your detractors much, much higher on the P&B food chain than yourself, or any of your loser friends.

You're the plankton of this site. Just let that sink in.

Life's losers :lol: my word, I actually pity your pathetic attitude towards life, I'm a very emphatic guy but I struggle with you lot, shouldn't you be out 'Lifting' or comparing tan lines or something?

I think you've confused Club Dece with 'Box Office' champ.

I also don't think you know what the word 'emphatic' means.

By my reckoning (which, being the Most Influential Poster in the history of the site, is decisive) that makes all of your detractors much, much higher on the P&B food chain than yourself, or any of your loser friends.

You're the plankton of this site. Just let that sink in.

Don't have a clue how you came to that conclusion, but I'll go along with it for your sake. Adorable.

Don't have a clue how you came to that conclusion, but I'll go along with it for your sake. Adorable.

Nah, no confusion, I truly pity your petty self absorbed outlook on life, "reem" and alike.

Bless, you can gather your club together to have a good wee greet about how this is going for you.

Bless, you can gather your club together to have a good wee greet about how this is going for you.

I think, deep down, you realise that, for all your efforts, your chat is neither big, nor clever. I think you're actually a little ashamed of what you've become.

But we'll let you off. Cos we're Doss like that.

Archived