Club DOSS

No.

Decided to edit my member title giving the true feeling of our victory.

It was a doss feeling winning that trophy for the Pie and Bovril community. Don't ask what others can do for you, do what you can for others. Another example of the doss mantra which is exhibited by the posters on this progressive thread. No time for self-centred under-achievers not willing to change. But the door to DOSSdom is always open.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is painfully embarrassing. I haven't been so embarrassed since I pulled a 4/10 a few months ago at Kushion, but you know what I did? Got my act together and got myself a 8/10 the next day in Bamboo. You lads need to have the same mentality. Up your lifting, get a dece haircut (shorter at the back and sides), take the #plungefortheclunge and you'll see the light.

Ehhh, fancy taking my name off your list? I did not ask to be in there.

Of course. When you said that Club DOSS was 'doss' earlier on in the thread, I took you at your word. Obviously a misunderstanding. You are welcome back at any point.

Straight swap for die hard doonhamer.

This is painfully embarrassing. I haven't been so embarrassed since I pulled a 4/10 a few months ago at Kushion, but you know what I did? Got my act together and got myself a 8/10 the next day in Bamboo. You lads need to have the same mentality. Up your lifting, get a dece haircut (shorter at the back and sides), take the #plungefortheclunge and you'll see the light.

This is an example of a post I would have mocked in the past especially the parts trying to tell others what to do. However, in embracing the DOSS philosophy I have chosen not to.

We believe in different things and that's cool.

Feeling peace, love, tolerance and understanding.

As the great man said -

“I believe all suffering is caused by ignorance. People inflict pain on others in the selfish pursuit of their happiness or satisfaction. Yet true happiness comes from a sense of inner peace and contentment, which in turn must be achieved through the cultivation of altruism, of love and compassion and elimination of ignorance, selfishness and greed.”

- Dalai Lama XIV, a very Doss chap indeed.

Posted Image

Thinking about getting this for my gf. Is it DOSS enough? 

DOSS idea mate, remember it's the thought that counts and I'm sure she'll be happy as she will have some DOSS company on her birthday.

How's everyone's day been? Very Doss I hope.

This morning, I took my two kids swimming, then lunch at a cafe, a walk round Irvine Beach Park then off to the new Sainsbury's in Irvine for all the ingredients to make a delicious summer salad and a couple of toys for the nippers.

Most Doss indeed.

This morning, I took my two kids swimming, then lunch at a cafe, a walk round Irvine Beach Park then off to the new Sainsbury's in Irvine for all the ingredients to make a delicious summer salad and a couple of toys for the nippers.

Most Doss indeed.

I am most pleased you have had such a Doss day. My day hasn't been as Doss, currently hiding from the sun after getting quite badly sunburnt on Tuesday. That wasn't Doss at all. However once the redness has subsided it will turn into a rather Doss bronze.

Most Doss indeed.

Thanks for asking.

I haven't done much today apart from looking up potential routes to Norway for the Europa League clash next week. We won't find out for sure whether we are playing in Northern Ireland or Norway until tonight, which isn't a doss situation. I'd definitely go if it was in Ireland but unsure about Norway as it's a bit more complicated. I'm by myself and I'd probably get murdered or raped by non-doss people.

Also had my 7th driving lesson today. I was allowed out on the roads for the first time. Nobody died, so that was pretty doss.

Archived