Club DOSS

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

An average of about 40 IQ points as well by the looks of things.

I think we're a little more ahead of you than that, though I can see why you'd lowball it. Very Doss of you.

I think we're a little more ahead of you than that, though I can see why you'd lowball it.  Very Doss of you.

Doss of Marshmallow to be honest about the lack of brain power in the club dece cult. Probably why they emphasise their brawn over their brains.

Those who have asked for a membership have had their wishes granted. Philpy has regained his Club DOSS place after doing the doss thing and apologising to SweeperDee.

SJC, your friend is more than welcome in Club DOSS. However, you must rethink your priorities and decide whether you are a Club DOSS or a Club DECE boy. A night out with the DECE lads would be a nightmare. Their attitude is all wrong. When they are 70 years old, they'll still be out on the lash and giving ratings to girls who they no longer have any chance with, while the DOSS boys will be in secure relationships or married to absolute hotties with doss personalities.

Those who have asked for a membership have had their wishes granted. Philpy has regained his Club DOSS place after doing the doss thing and apologising to SweeperDee.

SJC, your friend is more than welcome in Club DOSS. However, you must rethink your priorities and decide whether you are a Club DOSS or a Club DECE boy. A night out with the DECE lads would be a nightmare. Their attitude is all wrong. When they are 70 years old, they'll still be out on the lash and giving ratings to girls who they no longer have any chance with, while the DOSS boys will be in secure relationships or married to absolute hotties with doss personalities.

True that. I have two amazing kids and am married to a bird who, when I first saw her in a nightclub in Ayr, I thought I had no chance with.

She likes Mafia movies, The Wire and Game of Thrones, doesn't mind me putting on the x box, has a great personality and splendid funbags. A doss bird.

The founder of your shan wee club has been voted as the 32nd worst poster in P&B history.

Unlucky. 8)

Aye, voted by jealous people like yourself. In a Best Poster list, I'd also fully expect to be in the top 20. You can't please them all.

True that. I have two amazing kids and am married to a bird who, when I first saw her in a nightclub in Ayr, I thought I had no chance with.

She likes Mafia movies, The Wire and Game of Thrones, doesn't mind me putting on the x box, has a great personality and splendid funbags. A doss bird.

All things I love about my missus too, you obviously have Doss taste in women Confi. She actually plays Call Of Duty zombies with me.

All things I love about my missus too, you obviously have Doss taste in women Confi. She actually plays Call Of Duty zombies with me.

I can't say my Mrs goes that far. She doesn't mind me playing the xbox but likes "colourful games" like Spyro the Dragon.

That said, she does like to watch Oblivion and Skyrim for "the views".

:)

My gf is quite doss, she likes xbox and plays cod with me, she sometimes comes to the football and she has smashing jugs

I convinced my missus to come to two matches, nil-nil against St Johnstone at RP, and the Serbia game at Hampden, also nil nil.

I've told her if it happens again she's not coming back, as I'm starting to think its her :lol:

Definite jinx, but a doss jinx!

Right, I'm off to watch episodes 9 & 10 of Game of Thrones Season 3. Wish me luck!

Well, we did indeed high tail it to Loch Tay and DOSS indeed it was. The mist over the Lang toun and Crieff melted away and we spent a glorious day paddling in most DOSS warm waters and topping up the bronzed coupon.

The only fly in the dossment were the numbers of large, misshapen Glaswegians speaking in their crude tones. Something called Ra Fair was to blame I fear.

I forgive their innocent shenanigans though, I'm DOSS like that.

A top top meal from the subcontinent via the Bilal Tandoori later, and I'm feeling pretty DOSS it must be said.

OK all, as a newly invited member of the greatest club ever, I have a DOSS way of sorting out who is best between us and those dece shitebags -

We all agree to meet at Harthill services, Club DOSS can take the westbound station and club dece take the eastbound station, we then proceed to have one almighty rammy on the central reservation* last man standing wins for their team.

*for health and safety reasons it is advised that any club members who wish to participate wear a Hi-Vis vest and bump hat before attempting to cross the carrigeway to get to the central reservation

Club DOSS will obviously win

Archived