Club DOSS

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK all, as a newly invited member of the greatest club ever, I have a DOSS way of sorting out who is best between us and those dece shitebags -

We all agree to meet at Harthill services, Club DOSS can take the westbound station and club dece take the eastbound station, we then proceed to have one almighty rammy on the central reservation* last man standing wins for their team.

*for health and safety reasons it is advised that any club members who wish to participate wear a Hi-Vis vest and bump hat before attempting to cross the carrigeway to get to the central reservation

Club DOSS will obviously win

Could be a long day mate with the pacifists going up against the posers. Count me in though if there's any interest in this.

Fighting is bad for clubs. Just ask the Specials ;)

Who's talking about fighting, I'm thinking more along the lines of AK47's and RPG's -

would certainly clear a dam sight more spots than Clearasil

Who's talking about fighting, I'm thinking more along the lines of AK47's and RPG's -

would certainly clear a dam sight more spots than Clearasil

Peace out brother ;)

Yep.

I won't say anything about the red wedding, for those who haven't seen it, but what a doss episode.

And Danaerys, the unsullied and her pets seem like they're going to CAUSE it when they take a trip over the sea.

Well the sun is shining, the birds are singing.....hope everyone is feeling similarly Doss this morning?! :D

Was out drinking yesterday and feeling a wee bit tender. I did however discover an untouched chippy in the kitchen that will be re-heated later so that was doss.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Pie & Bovril mobile app

I won't say anything about the red wedding, for those who haven't seen it, but what a doss episode.

And Danaerys, the unsullied and her pets seem like they're going to CAUSE it when they take a trip over the sea.

Yeah it really is outstanding, I started reading the books as I was dying to continue the story, Season 4 will be tremenDoss for sure.

Put a spoiler up.

Was out drinking yesterday and feeling a wee bit tender. I did however discover an untouched chippy in the kitchen that will be re-heated later so that was doss.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Reheated takeaway food....the ideal hangover cure! :)

Taking it easy here. Just heading out to get some food in for the dog. Maybe catch up with friends later and watch the world go by. Everyone else?

Taking it easy here. Just heading out to get some food in for the dog. Maybe catch up with friends later and watch the world go by. Everyone else?

I need to tidy the boat after a Doss night in last night.....looks like a bomb went off! UnDoss :(

Taking the wee yin down to the beach, then got the tennis court booked at two, its been years since I've played but you know what they say form is temporary,DOSS is... 

I believe I coined that phrase! ;)

Archived