Club DOSS

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At the end of May, some chancer decided to start a group called 'Club DECE' and managed to enlist a bunch of other chancers to join him. They proceeded to annoy everyone else with their 'hashtag banter', along with the fact that they have taken a perfectly good word (decent) and shortened it to make an inferior word which means the exact same thing.

This doss c**t is claiming that he's doing this because he doesn't appreciate the #topbants of Club DECE. This would suggest otherwise.

I asked to be a member a couple of days ago and got completely ignored. Elitist p***ks. If you accept me, I swear I'll start to lift tomorrow and I'll lose my VL by the end of the month.

#oriwillstartmyownrivalclub

#reject #doesntevenlift

This doss c**t is claiming that he's doing this because he doesn't appreciate the #topbants of Club DECE. This would suggest otherwise.

#reject #doesntevenlift

Indeed. There was only one club available last week. I made an attempt to be accepted and was ignored. Like a typical Club DOSS member, I decided to turn that negative into a positive and become the founder of a club which I would have preferred to join in the first place if it had existed at that time. A club which welcomes everyone with open arms. Club DOSS.

feeling smug

I'm probably more built and almost definitely better looking than anyone in the sheep botherers club.

Feeling fantastic. Feeling doss.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Indeed. There was only one club available last week. I made an attempt to be accepted and was ignored. Like a typical Club DOSS member, I decided to turn that negative into a positive and become the founder of a club which I would have preferred to join in the first place if it had existed at that time. A club which welcomes everyone with open arms. Club DOSS.

feeling smug

Well said dear leader.

Club Doss is an equal opportunity club, we don't pander to passing fads like "reem" and alike.

Club Doss doesn't judge human worth by how much metal they can lift at one time. :lol:

Smug :)

I'm probably more built and almost definitely better looking than anyone in the sheep botherers club.

Exceedingly doss post,

A few of my mates like to go to the gym, and one is heavily into MMA and they would cringe at the Club Dece patter.

As said in the first post, we are looking to re-invent the word 'doss' whch means 'good/great/very good' and push it into the mainstream. Let's spread it beyond Perthshire and Angus. The other definition is irrelevant here.

Can I add you to the list?

Get in here, son. You've made the right decision. feeling proud at what we have achieved so far

Let's not, I like using that word in it's original, correct meaning.

For 'built' see 'overweight' #unlucks

As you were...

Perfect BMi of 21.4. Unlucky. Toodleoo.

Feeling doss with my gin and lemonade with plenty of ice and lime.

Yeah, this might hold weight if you hadn't posted a picture of yourself on the Aliaswatch thread #unlucks #doesntevenlift

Yeah, this might hold weight if you hadn't posted a picture of yourself on the Aliaswatch thread #unlucks #doesntevenlift

Prove me wrong and show me your mug. Thought it may break the internet since you're nowhere near doss enough to be posting in this thread.

It takes a fit c**t like me to play football at a decent level with no ligaments in my knee's. Unlucky.

Feeling Fineeeeeee.

Archived