Football Manager 2014

Lyle Lanley

How the fúck can you go from winning 5-1 in Berwick, knocking Livvy and Ross County out the cups and holding Celtic to a single goal defeat, to being hammered 4-2 at home by Elgin, then being knocked out the Scottish Cup by fucking Dalbeattie Star? :unsure:

This game's giving me the rage, haha.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have gone Fleetwood Town after all that. It is now time for bed. I

I started on the classic version but are the Lowland and Highland leagues playable in the full version? It would be a shame if they are left out.

I have gone Fleetwood Town after all that. It is now time for bed. I

I started on the classic version but are the Lowland and Highland leagues playable in the full version? It would be a shame if they are left out.

Nope, unfortunately not. Won't be long before someone does a new database to include them though, I'd expect.

Nope, unfortunately not. Won't be long before someone does a new database to include them though, I'd expect.

The promotion/relegation system is in, but you can't play as the Highland/Lowland League "out of the box".

I've got a working replica of the model though, so someone else will inevitably make one when the editor is released.

Been posting a few things on the SI forum and noticed a guy who is clearly a Rangers fan moaning for such things as he can't play Daly etc as trialists like they did in real life and that Scott Gallagher shouldn't be at Airdrie as he wasn't on loan at the start of the season. This "bug report" however is the best of all.

Rangers FC player values

The values of the players for Rangers in Scottidh league 1 are very unrealistic. players like Lee Mculloch, Lee Wallace, Jon Daly, Law, Black are all valued at under 250k, these are players who are valied in excess of £1 million regardless of league playing in.

I suggest you have another wee look at that thread. The ranting from some deranged Celtic fan is well worth a read.

Started with Rangers last night. Thought Id give my wee cousin Danny Stoney a run out. 6 goals in 5 games from AM.

Undefeated except from a last minute Ross County goal in the LC.

Going to fire up a Stockport county save to play with the lads tonight in between a pro ev tournament. Delighted with the game so far.

Went 1860 Munich in the 2. Bundesliga. I am pretty bad at this but I'm really liking the layout of it all. Press conferences aren't as much of a chore as they used to be. The tactics update makes sense as well. All good in my opinion.

I seem to be one of the few people who are struggling, with my St.Mirren team scarily following the exact form from the start of the season, with the addition of a 2-0 defeat by Celtic.

I do have East Fife in the cup so that should hopefully see my first win.

ICT signed Yaya Sanogo on loan from Arsenal, it's just like 2010, apart from he didn't score against me

I got papped oot the league cup aff Alloa 3 nil. :unsure:

A few years back, if i remember correctly that before an update it was pretty routine for full strength teams to be battered by minnows.

I've also had Neil Lennon saying i should sign some foreigners despite me setting transfer budgets to off from the start.

St Mirren has been bought over by a tycoon pumping 204 million in the coffers.

:huh:

Div?

I suspect theres something funny going on with the finances. Im pretty sure money just appeared in my Qos game. I could suddenly adjust my transfer budget up to almost £500k! Havent had a chance to look at it properly though

Well this game is ridiculously realistic, I've managed to get St.Mirren playing exactly as we do in real life, pass, pass, pass, pass back to the keeper, hoof out the park.

It's almost like being at the match, in that i appear completely powerless to improve any performance.

Archived