Football Manager 2014

Lyle Lanley

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:D I think Football Manager is playing tricks with you every year. There's no way United should be top.

And I haven't seen one test when they are either.

Give it to the end of the season then send me a screenshot.

Alright, will do.

By March, Dundee Utd were down to 6th, so I guess that's OK. Celtic and ICT are level at the top on 49, then Aberdeen on 46 and Thistle (!) on 45, then a gap to everyone else. Hearts are three points below Motherwell at the bottom.

How does this beta work? After you order, do you get an email with your code or fits the crack?

This is all new to this old timer, forgive me.

I've just bought it off Steam, and clicked play. Its currently just completing its final installation but I've not got any e-mails or been asked for any code yet. Im wondering if the code is purely if you buy the game outwith Steam? But I couldn't say for certain until I'm actually in the game

Yeah thats me now in the game without any codes being required

I've just bought it off Steam, and clicked play. Its currently just completing its final installation but I've not got any e-mails or been asked for any code yet. Im wondering if the code is purely if you buy the game outwith Steam? But I couldn't say for certain until I'm actually in the game

Yeah thats me now in the game without any codes being required

If you buy it off sites like Amazon etc you are emailed a beta code. When the beta came out you just went into steam and redeemed the code and the download started ;)

You create a steam account.. you purchase Fm14.. you download it (steam does it all for you, you just click "yes").... you play..

No codes, no e-mails, just glorious glorious football manager.

Cheers! That's what I thought but I'd rather buy the installation CD with the code inside the box instead of a download like the good 'ol days.

Theres no need for cd's as the account holds the games.

I replaced my computer recently, all my games were held in "steam" until i d/l'd them onto new computer

After booting up my laptop I sometimes get the message 'Unable to access Steam online' for some reason, that's the reason for my CD preference.

That's all about making sure your steam credentials are stored on your computer if you don't have any internet access.

Simply make sure the box is ticked in settings and you can go offline indefinitely. I do it all the time for going offshore

"Saintees" :o

For any "Saintee" interested...

Posted Image

Well someone's done a shite job again. Fallon as good as MacLean, Easton a whole star less than Scobbie, that's just the start.

Is it still Frugal Nory that does it, cause he needs replaced. :lol:

Lasted a few months before starting an Arsenal file. queens are great up top especially after getting Nicky Clark on loan. Got strike force of Reilly Russell Lyle and Clark which has scored 33 goals in 14 games in all comps but I have lost 47 goals. No matter who I try at the back 5 different combos/formations I seem to open the floodgates. Signed Iain turner for goalkeeper and he is worse than Antell in real life. Shipped 5 to Morton and 7 to Dundee over two games. Championship is defo not defences on top. Started a file with arsenal splashed £23 million on diego costa and £8 million on Gaitan from benfica. Got a great side on paper so will see how this goes.

Archived