English Defence League

It is great when this thick racist inbreed resorts to spelling and grammer :lol:

Thankfully nothing you'll ever do.

Just a wee note, Johnny. What you have done is the following:

• Posted pics that were false.
  • Admiring they are false but reckoning they could be true.
  • Being a right c**t in not rescinding your posts.
  • Making an utter c**t of yourself by using the term, "grammer "

I am happy to be called, " A thick racist inbreed" but here i is the point: I am smarter than you.

Edited by The_Kincardine

Feck you.

A hundred years after bog dwelling tattie munchers threw out your kind, you are shitting it closer to home.

Bun.

Always been a fan of your work wunfellaff but to say our brave soldiers deserved getting killed really pissed me off.explain your comments or loose me as a fan

BP I'm with you.the islamification of this country is frightening these c***s want to shariah law us and on you tube is the proof.too soft on these so called preachers who preach hate against our country yet take our benefits and free health service.fucking using c***s.you liberal softies who deny this is happening should open your eyes.its like a slow invasion-they will eventually take over.look at some of English cities-no go areas for white BRITISH people.videos on youtube showing Islamic youths enforcing sharia law on innocent British people.deniers= appologist cowards

BP I'm with you.the islamification of this country is frightening these c***s want to shariah law us and on you tube is the proof.too soft on these so called preachers who preach hate against our country yet take our benefits and free health service.fucking using c***s.you liberal softies who deny this is happening should open your eyes.its like a slow invasion-they will eventually take over.look at some of English cities-no go areas for white BRITISH people.videos on youtube showing Islamic youths enforcing sharia law on innocent British people.deniers= appologist cowards

BP won't like your grammar Gaz. He won't like that at all.

He's right. It's The Islamic Kingdom ae Fife. They pray facing Methil 4 times a day.