English Defence League

I don't think there's any, but if you had the slightest bit of intelligence you would realise this was a thread about the 'EDL' ( English Defence League )

Why would I? I have my opinions on his religion but it wouldn't effect me in the slightest.

You don't think...

Shall I just go ahead and say you mean No?

Ok, so we have established already we don't have a problem with "no go" areas for white people in Scotland.

Care to share with me any other problems we have been having in Scotland due to islam?

I'm willing to get your next giro cheque by far the majority of racism assaults in this country are committed by white people

Agree or disagree?

What about posh white folk? Stick them in niddrie, muirhouse, easterhouse, drumchapel or Dundee and they wouldn't last a second. That's posh folk though.

Dundee already has tons of posh folk.

I wonder how one becomes a memeber of the EDL/SDL and if you get the chance look at the Welsh Defence League facebook page if you're in any doubt they are nothing but racists.

Are these people paid up members who get some sort of welcome package and membership card, or anyone simple buy a hoodie and claim to be in it?

I'm asking because if any violence or just general trouble breaks out at these marches, You know they will turn around and give it the "they are not members" excuse

I wonder how one becomes a memeber of the EDL/SDL and if you get the chance look at the Welsh Defence League facebook page if you're in any doubt they are nothing but racists.

Are these people paid up members who get some sort of welcome package and membership card, or anyone simple buy a hoodie and claim to be in it?

I'm asking because if any violence or just general trouble breaks out at these marches, You know they will turn around and give it the "they are not members" excuse

Not sure about the EDL, but you have to know a member of the SDL to join.

Most rangers fans would be EDL/SDL supporters/sympathisers.

You need to use Rangers in the past tense mate.

Thats a sweeping generalisation, most Rangers fans are genuinely decent human beings, like all football teams.

What you keep droning on about, that we're about to be ruled by Sharia Law and there are already no go areas where a white man is not allowed to enter.

Shariah Law would never work in this country. Take the rule where a woman has to walk 10 paces behind the man. We'd probably prefer that the other way around.

Being able to marry multiple women? We can barely put up with listening to one.

Women must keep all their body covered? Go into any city or town centre on a Friday night.