English Defence League

Don't overdo it like I did. I have been so petrified by this thread and the impending change of rule that I went out and had enough alcohol to fill a bath just in case it was my final chance.

Now I feel so rough I welcome our new rulers

Allahu Akbar brother!!!

Good point, better hurry up with my prematch bacon roll before the islamifaction fabrication begins...

Did you get your bacon roll from  Alan's Snackbar ?

Nah home made. I'm starting the resistance movement early ;)

Turns out the Islam takeover has been delayed, at least for today. Had some bacon this morning and beers prematch. Beers will be had once more in about an hour.

To play it safe I had a macaroni pie at the game though. Covering all bases. I'm smart like that.

Is Admiral Ackbar a Muslim?

Turns out the Islam takeover has been delayed, at least for today. Had some bacon this morning and beers prematch. Beers will be had once more in about an hour.

To play it safe I had a macaroni pie at the game though. Covering all bases. I'm smart like that.

I'd answer this, but it's probably a trap.

God is great!

I can see where the islamifaction indoctrination falls down :(

Imo.

That's a Jihad.

If anyone remembers the speech Jasper gives in the Simpson's at the teaching school, then replace 'paddlin' with 'Jihad' and you'll be close to the basic tenets of Islam. Probably.

Never understand why any discussion on this mob of absolute roasters automatically turns into a debate on whether Tha Muslims are an antlike hive-mind collective bent on overthrowing Britain and renaming it Jihadistan, or whatever.

An argument that presumes that a billion people agree with Abu Qatada, despite all evidence to the contrary, should be treated with the same respect as David Icke's lizardman theories, or public masturbation.

The relevant question about the EDL is, are these guys a bunch of belligerent, ignorant, credulous bawbags exploiting the doziness of their members to push a spectacularly retarded version of xenophobic English nationalism?

And the answer is "Yes". Anyone who pretends otherwise is, at very least, insulting your intelligence.

Edited by flyingrodent