English Defence League

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL1jDcAHkc8&feature=youtu.be

Obviously chosen the most intelligent of their number as their spokesperson.

I know it's a bit tricky to fully understand what he's trying to say, so here it is in writing.

“Hello, sir, and why are you here today?”

“I’m here to protest right, I’m going on a march that I want Britain to be back British. I want Britain to be back British. You've got interracial law and the Muslamic infidel and they’re trying to get their law over our country. And it is happening, it’s happening in other countries, everything it’s happening in other countries like, like you've got the Iraqi law that they put down in London right we’re not in London today but they’re trying to put the Iraqi law down on London and they’re just trying to put their law down on us, we can’t stand for this.”

“Which law is this?”

“It’s the Muslim, Muslamic law, they've got their law obviously it’s their law, innit? We can’t do anything about that but we’re just trying to stop Muslamic.. You've got Muslamic ray guns nowadays.. fuckin, there’s 15 year olds getting raped and everything it just can’t happen. That’s why all these people are here, all these people around us.. That’s why they’re here.”

• 4 weeks later...

Problems expected today here in sheffield with the EDl. Having a marche as there building another mosque which used to be a pub till about over a year ago. I don't know much about the EDl but do people come around Britain for these marches or is it just people from that city/town?

Problems expected today here in sheffield with the EDl. Having a marche as there building another mosque which used to be a pub till about over a year ago. I don't know much about the EDl but do people come around Britain for these marches or is it just people from that city/town?

All over Britain and Northern Ireland.

I hate the EDL/SDL but tbf if they turned my boozer into a mosque I would not be happy.

I hate the EDL/SDL but tbf if they turned my boozer into a mosque I would not be happy.

It was a right hard pub right before it closed but it was selling pints at £1.80 which you can't go wrong with especially these days. Would of been my local at that price but too much thugs and violence made me stay at home.

But I do agree that they shouldn't build another mosque here in sheffield as there's already something like 40 already with a massive one only about 15 minutes away. Again I'm not into religion and stuff but there is a catholic school only down the road from where the possible mosque is going to be but would there be a problem with that as in religious reasons? :S

The EDL are building a mosque? I didn't see that coming.

Were the EDL invited to share a platform with the fat controller at the disappointingly attended Nuremberg rally on the hilltop yesterday? Or are they too English to be allowed to share a stage? The nats preferring to allow all the other loony European versions to come along, but not their nearest and dearest neighbours version?

I know it's a bit tricky to fully understand what he's trying to say, so here it is in writing.

“Hello, sir, and why are you here today?”

“I’m here to protest right, I’m going on a march that I want Britain to be back British. I want Britain to be back British. You've got interracial law and the Muslamic infidel and they’re trying to get their law over our country. And it is happening, it’s happening in other countries, everything it’s happening in other countries like, like you've got the Iraqi law that they put down in London right we’re not in London today but they’re trying to put the Iraqi law down on London and they’re just trying to put their law down on us, we can’t stand for this.”

“Which law is this?”

“It’s the Muslim, Muslamic law, they've got their law obviously it’s their law, innit? We can’t do anything about that but we’re just trying to stop Muslamic.. You've got Muslamic ray guns nowadays.. fuckin, there’s 15 year olds getting raped and everything it just can’t happen. That’s why all these people are here, all these people around us.. That’s why they’re here.”

Not defending him (again), but he is not saying Muslamic Ray Guns. He is saying Muslamic Rape Gangs .

Not defending him (again), but he is not saying Muslamic Ray Guns. He is saying Muslamic Rape Gangs .

RIGHT! I'd seen that clip a good few times and I'd never clicked that's what he was actually on about. Guess it makes marginally more sense than the sci-fi alternative I thought he was postulating...

• 3 weeks later...