English Defence League

Anyone who opposes bacon, or indeed other pig based meats, should be roundly ignored, indeed even ridiculed.

I love the smell of bacon, but know in my heart that munching a bacon roll is just one step away from making love to a pig. Beware the slippery slope, people!

I love the smell of bacon, but know in my heart that munching a bacon roll is just one step away from making love to a pig. Beware the slippery slope, people!

Interesting. So basically any animal we eat, we want to f**k? This sounds suspiciously like Islamic propaganda to me.....

In Israel they put pig fat into the cavities of bus walls to prevent a swathe of suicide bombings. Strange idelogy where murdering innocent people on public transport will see you ok with the man upstairs, but God forbid you get any pig dna mixed up with your own and several other peoples corpse stew. The door is then slammed in your face.

Wonder if folk joked like this about the Nazis.

We are taking the piss out of the various DLs. Their outlook is quite facist so yeah it is good to ridicule them.

In Israel they put pig fat into the cavities of bus walls to prevent a swathe of suicide bombings. Strange idelogy where murdering innocent people on public transport will see you ok with the man upstairs, but God forbid you get any pig dna mixed up with your own and several other peoples corpse stew. The door is then slammed in your face.

Is that actually true? That's fucking mental stuff. Religion; incredibly stupid.

I really hope Ackbar isn't a ringleader, and isn't an Admiral in the Muslim Fleet, jumping them through hyperspace to attack us. I love Ackbar.

I read years ago that there was a group of Jewish Pacifist Anarchists in Paris at the beginning of last century who wanted to shock the world without hurting anyone. So they went in front of the main Synagogue and ate a ham sandwich each. Not sure if anyone noticed.

Heard it on the radio a few years back. Not read it, but the bus bombs have stopped!

The knuckledraggers are missing a trick. A bacon defence league would hold far more interest than a bunch of wannabee football hooligans flashing nazi salutes and abusing ethnic minorities.

Heard it on the radio a few years back. Not read it, but the bus bombs have stopped! The knuckledraggers are missing a trick. A bacon defence league would hold far more interest than a bunch of wannabee football hooligans flashing nazi salutes and abusing ethnic minorities.

:lol:

Let's get this off the ground!

I read years ago that there was a group of Jewish Pacifist Anarchists in Paris at the beginning of last century who wanted to shock the world without hurting anyone. So they went in front of the main Synagogue and ate a ham sandwich each. Not sure if anyone noticed.

Never heard that before but it's a lovely idea. A protest ham sandwich? Brilliant! Seeing as it was in France I'm guessing it was, actually, a jambon baguette.

Lampooning Islam?

You should try it. I wonder if your headless corpse will be displayed from a crane for your troubles?

You've just given me an idea for a sitcom along the lines of "Father Ted" but with 3 hapless Imams as the main characters -"Mullah Muhammad". I don't see it being a problem, if there's one thing Muslims are known for it's their sense of humour and the ability to laugh at themselves.

You've just given me an idea for a sitcom along the lines of "Father Ted" but with 3 hapless Imams as the main characters  -"Mullah Muhammad".  I don't see it being a problem, if there's one thing Muslims are known for it's their sense of humour and the ability to laugh at themselves.

Maybe start slowly. How about a cartoon strip in a national newspaper too test the water?

So, ha ha, we blow ourselves up, ha ha, kill lots of people, ha ha, get welcomed into heaven and get 72 virgins to play with, ha ha. Who would believe that nonsense?

We do Ahmed, we're Salafi Imams remember.