English Defence League

The chat is Tommy has sold out to the muslims, not sure if that's the case or not but I doubt him and carrol leaving will have an impact on the EDL at all, they'll be someone taking charge already.

Thank f**k for that, I was wondering who was going to defend us if the fat casuals gave up.

Hang about, didn't the original creator of the EDL leave them because he said they were being infiltrated by the far right, in particular members of the Freedom Party (ex-BNP) who hoped to use it to pad their membership.

Now who was it he blamed for doing this? Tommy Robinson. Puts his claims of why he left into perspective...

The chat is Tommy has sold out to the muslims, not sure if that's the case or not but I doubt him and carrol leaving will have an impact on the EDL at all, they'll be someone taking charge already.

How does someone "sold out to the muslims"

I thought the EDL didn't have a problem with muslims anyways? just the extremists

PS is this a picture of your head?

pg-28-edl-comment-getty.jpg

1. Chat from who

2. is Tommy now a muslim having sold out to them?

3. Does he now get a muslamic ray gun

4. Why are you such a fanny?

Still didn't answer my question about him selling out to the Muslims? No need to try and catch you out, you've make it obvious you're a supporter of the EDL/SDL

I said that's the chat that's going about, did I say I thought that? You need to start reading posts properly before replying to them.

I said that's the chat that's going about, did I say I thought that? You need to start reading posts properly before replying to them.

You obviously struggle to read, I asked how he could "sell out" to Muslims

What exactly does that mean?