English Defence League

Such as?

When the soldier Lee Rigby was murdered in the name os islam the white communities didn't react heavy handedly but if it was a muslim who was murdered they would take to the streets in their masses. That part is true IMO. Plus there are a hoorah lot of muslims in Luton he got that one right too

When the soldier Lee Rigby was murdered in the name os islam the white communities didn't react heavy handedly but if it was a muslim who was murdered they would take to the streets in their masses. That part is true IMO. Plus there are a hoorah lot of muslims in Luton he got that one right too

Is this you doing your incredibly witty "didn't really mean it" stuff again?

http://news.sky.com/story/1094547/woolwich-edl-protests-as-mosques-targeted

Holy Christ!

Our soldiers kill innocent muslims all the time.

I was more meaning people in general among the white communities are less pro active than Muslims. The attacks on mosques by EDL members wouldn't have been as full scale as to what you would have on your hands if it was a muslim who had been beheaded in a religious hate attack.

Im not defending the EDL in any way just saying that part of what Robinson said is true

I was more meaning people in general among the white communities are less pro active than Muslims. The attacks on mosques by EDL members wouldn't have been as full scale as to what you would have on your hands if it was a muslim who had been beheaded in a religious hate attack.

Im not defending the EDL in any way just saying that part of what Robinson said is true

So it's only when you write moronic stuff about homosexuals that you're only kidding? Just checking.

And like him you're having trouble expressing yourself coherently. That's aside from the stupidity of his views, which he didn't even have the strength of conviction to maintain.

And like him you're having trouble expressing yourself coherently. That's aside from the stupidity of his views, which he didn't even have the strength of conviction to maintain.

I think he genuinely wanted action against the spread of Islam extremism but the people who ended up following him were angry racist hooligans which isn't what he wanted to be a part of

That was so obviously a wind up post in that thread i can't believe people thought it was a serious view :lol:

There's nothing in what you've posted in this thread that's less ignorant or bigoted. How am I supposed to tell the difference?

There's nothing in what you've posted in this thread that's less ignorant or bigoted. How am I supposed to tell the difference?

I never said anything bigoted i said that he was right in saying that the muslim community would be more vocal about race issues than those in the white communities it was hardly bigoted.

I'll assume you don't know an elderly muslim man was brutally murdered recently?

I'll assume you don't know an elderly muslim man was brutally murdered recently?

No i didn't notice

This is a general observation i agreed with I'm not running an anti islam agenda of my own here I'm not tommy robinson or nick griffin ffs

Every religion has one or two psychotic murdering lunatics kicking about.

To say that muslims are more vocal about incidents? Not for me. Christians started the Klan remember.

Can I also point out that you are comparing white people and muslims. one is a religion and one is a skin colour. This is a pretty fundamental error to make in a discussion like this.

Every religion has one or two psychotic murdering lunatics kicking about.

To say that muslims are more vocal about incidents? Not for me. Christians started the Klan remember.

Can I also point out that you are comparing white people and muslims. one is a religion and one is a skin colour. This is a pretty fundamental error to make in a discussion like this.

Well i was meaning the members of the Muslim community and members of the white community!

This is one point of Robinsons i agreed with and for mentioning it on here i get labelled as a bigot :lol: It was more of a point that too many people from British backgrounds, when they see something in the world they disagree with take to the internet and think a few thousand likes on Facebook will make any difference what so ever. They do say that the only thing needed for evil to prevail is for good people to do nothing after all :wacko: