English Defence League

Well i was meaning the members of the Muslim community and members of the white community!

This is one point of Robinsons i agreed with and for mentioning it on here i get labelled as a bigot :lol: It was more of a point that too many people from British backgrounds, when they see something in the world they disagree with take to the internet and think a few thousand likes on Facebook will make any difference what so ever. They do say that the only thing needed for evil to prevail is for good people to do nothing after all :wacko:

You're making it worse!

Well i was meaning the members of the Muslim community and members of the white community!

This is one point of Robinsons i agreed with and for mentioning it on here i get labelled as a bigot :lol: It was more of a point that too many people from British backgrounds, when they see something in the world they disagree with take to the internet and think a few thousand likes on Facebook will make any difference what so ever. They do say that the only thing needed for evil to prevail is for good people to do nothing after all :wacko:

Can I ask what age you are throbber?

Whereas we should be running out in the streets and cutting people's heads off?